Skincare routine

Hello friends how are you all? Hope you are well. Today im going to talk about skin care. What is skincare and why is it important?
Skincare is a regiment that we follow to lookafter our skin. Around 60% of the worlds population, have sensitive skin. These people are prone to most or specific ingredients of health & beauty products. Which means they have to be really careful when choosing products to apply to their skin. Health professionals make such products that are especially suited for mild to moderate sensitivity.
But with beauty & fashion trends, people tend to try products that maybe harmful for their skin, thus creating further problems for themselves. Because nowadays some people blog about products they've tested, they leave negative & positive reviews for the general public to take into consideration when buying products. Some people follow a simple skincare regime whilst others have a thorough regiment, using skin compatible products from toning, cleansing, priming to moisturising.
I will show you how my skincare regime is made up of, and if you feel this kind of regime is suitable for you, then please do give it a try.
Luckily i have good skin, so really hardly ever have spots or pimples, only occasionally if i use the wrong product or sometimes eating habits that could trigger off a few facial blemishes. I also have sensitive skin, so i need to take care how i lookafter my skin. Here are some of the things that i use as part of my skincare regime.

The first thing i do is take my eye make up off. I do this step first as occasionally my eye make up is heavy with lots of eyeshadow, eye liner, mascara & eyelash glue. This is a messy step, thats why i always start off with the eyes. I use L'oreals micellar gel eye make up remover with the help of cotton pads. The gel is a gelly formulation that is suitable for sensitive skin & eye area. The formula neatly wipes off in 1 easy step, minimising mess.

The 2nd thing i do is wipe off the rest of the remaining make up with facial wipes. I like to use the quilted type wipes as they are slightly ridged making make up removal swift. I like Garnier's goodbye dry cleansing wipes as they feel comfortable on my face & are enriched with moisturisers so it doesn't dry my skin.

The 3rd step is to wash my face with a good face wash. I personally like to use Neutrogena's visibly clear pink grapefruit facial wash. This face wash is really good for my skin and its really great for clear looking skin.

The last & final step is to moisturise. After all the wiping & cleansing, its essential to moisturise the skin well. Some people get redness after all the wiping and washing. And some people's skin also gets chaffed. So making sure your skin is properly moisturised, will help to calm any irritation and coat and protect the layers of the skin. And as i said before that i have sensitive skin, so my moisturiser has to be compatible for my skin type. Unperfumed moisturisers are usually best as there are no harsh ingredients that can trigger off any insensitivity. Recently i have discovered Aveeno skin relief lotion. Its enriched with shea butter and triple oat complex that soothes and smoothes irritated & sensitive skin. Its a non-greasy lotion that gets to work straight away, locking in moisture, and relieving dry skin conditions. Its a wonderful lotion that helps my skin and is perfect for me.

So that was my skin care routine. I do hope that it may help you aswell and you benefit from it in anyway.
Please feel free to leave any comments or queries & share any knowledge you may have about skin care. Would really like to hear from you.
Until next time, take care & bye for now.  :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍