L'Oreal White Perfect Face Wash

Hi everyone how are you all? Hope you are getting ready for the new year! Im sooo excited to tell you about a product that i have discovered & fallen in love with it! I am talking about L'Oreals White Perfect milky foam facial wash. I bought this 2 days ago from TK Maxx & am so in love with it! This is a product that i have never seen before & is very rare.
 This is a whitening facial wash  especially developed for asian skin. Made from Tourmaline Gemstones, this face wash is different from the usual face washes & scrubs. Its instant whitening effect is visible from the very first use. Its a creamy milky formula that gently foams and rinses easily, conditioning the skin & does not feel dry. You can see the difference straight away & will be impressed with what you see.
At first when i saw it in the shop, i was reluctant to buy it, thinking that it wont work & will be a waste of money. But i was soo wrong!
I thought at £2.99 i'l give it a try. I didnt even see that it said on the tube, formulated for Asian skin. I only noticed it when i came home. Sounded like the same old stuff, but then i gave it a try. When i saw the results for myself with my own eyes, i went the next day and bought myself another 1! I have never seen anything like this, anywhere at all. Not even any other product from the white perfect range. The sticker said the original price of this product is £6.99 per 100ml, so i bought it at a bargain price of £2.99 from TK Maxx. This face wash is worth the money & even more so at £2.99.
If you get your hands on this product, please do give it a try, you wont be disappointed! There are also other products to try from the L'Oreal White Perfect range, so make sure you check them out & let me know in the comments below. Bye for now!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍