Elizabeth Arden Beautiful color Highlighter & P.S Matte long last lipstick

Hey guys hope you are all well. Today my blogpost will be about 2 items that i recently purchased. I bought Elizabeth Arden Beautiful color Highligher. And P.S matte long last lipstick in the shade Desire. The lipstick i got was from Primark which cost £1.50 and the Highlighter i bought from TK Maxx for £14.99.

Well what can i say about the products? Im happy with them 😊 The highlighter is a mix of 3 shades. Bronze Gold & Brown. It has a slight shimmer and is buildable. So this highlighter can contour bronze & highlight in 1 sweep. It comes in a pretty printed box embossed with Elizabeth Arden brand name & also comes with a handy compact size kabuki brush to match. Elizabeth Arden brand is a long established brand that makes quality products at affordable prices.

Next is the P.S long last matte lipstick. Its packaging is of a gold plastic casing. The lipstick is of a gorgeous burgundy maroon color. When applied to the lips its matte formula glides on nicely and the color gives a good coverage. As for the lasting effect it's not too bad, considering the price. And Primark has been known for decent quality clothing at affordable cheap prices. The make up range is something that has recently introduced into the clothing store besides having homeware and shoes bags & jewellery.

So to round up my purchases, i love these products. The highlighter is a good investment for me, another branded make up to my ever growing collection!  πŸ˜‰ And as for the lipstick, the color is just gorgeous & brightens up my smile!

So that was my review on my new purchases. Hope you liked reading my post. Catch you all again soon in my next post. Until then take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍