Mini Haul April 2017

Hello my lovelies! Hope you are all well. Appologies again for missing. Was in a bit of a blunder! 😰 My mobile phone was in a state of mess. Had to get my nephew to fix up my phone, and many thanks to him for fixing it! πŸ˜™ Also got myself a new Kitten. She is just gorgeous! 😍 We name her Milly. She looks like a bengal cross. At the moment she is around 11 weeks old and soo adorable! 🐱 My family love her to bits & she also loves us back! I will introduce her to you on my next post. So look out for that! 😘

Anyways back to my blog. Because my phone was poorly, I havn't been able to edit my photos or do my blog. As I usually do this on my mobile. And to be honest, my mobile has taken over my life, literally! πŸ˜‚ And i'm very sure we can ALL relate to this! 😝 Ok, so back to my post, today I will share a mini haul with you. Have picked up a few interesting items to review. Below is the items that i got:


♤ Bourjois Silk Edition Powder Compact £8.99 from Sainburys.
♡ Essie Nail Polish in shade# On a Silver Platter £3.99 from TK MAXX
♢ Miss Sporty 10 hour Concealer shade# medium from Boots £2.99
♧ Mac Retro Matte Liquid lipcolor in shade # Topped withBrandy - gifted to me.
□ PS matte liquid foundation in shade #warm beige £3.00 from Primark.
☆ Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid lipstick in shade # Stripped - gifted to me.
¤ Orlando Pita Argan hair rejuvanating oil £4.99 from TK Maxx.

So as you can see there are 7 items, but two were gifted to me by my niece, so the price of these two items are unknown.



The Hair rejuvanating oil I got from TK Maxx is very good. It's a treatment oil especially for dry brittle hair. Enriched with Argan oil, it deeply nourishes your hair, giving it bounce and vitality. Leaves hair with a lustrous shine. Great for anyone with dry hair problems 😊
Primark actually do some quite decent make up now. I have bought some stuff from them and must say its not too bad at all! The price is also good, meaning it's suited for all budget types. The quality & consistency is just as good as drugstore brands. There is a whole range of make up items from Mascaras, Lipsticks, Eye/lip pencils, & eyeshadows to foundation too! 😊 This foundation that I got is of decent quality. It gives a matte finish and has medium coverage. Lasts most of the day and is quite long wearing. The foundation is light weight and feels fresh without clogging pores. I really like this foundation, it leaves a nice finish on my skin & is easily blendable, so a thumbs up to primark! πŸ–’

This Essie nail polish is very pretty! It was £3.99 from TK Maxx and i got it because it looks pretty. These nail polishes retail for about £7-9 in some shops, so to buy at £3.99 was quite a bargain! It's like a clear nail polish, but has gold glitter & blue speckled glitter to give it a 'bling bling' look! 😘



The Bourjois powder compact is one of my faves. I bought this a while ago and needed a new compact so bought this one again. I really like this as it has a stylish design to it. Looks like a purse/cardholder. When you open up the compact the lid swivels round, so you can have a bit of a play around with it. The powder itself contains silk extracts, and leaves your skin smooth & even.
When Concealers are concerned, not all of them do a good job. But this is very good. This perfect stay concealer by Miss Sporty is a great buy at £2.99. It's richly pigmented creamy formula blends effortlessly & has super staying power. Lasts 10 hours and covers & conceals perfectly! It's almost a dupe of Maybelline fit me concealer. I really like this concealer as it does a good job aswell as affordable too! πŸ˜™



And lastly these two liquid lipsticks. These as I said before were gifted to me by my niece. My oh my! What lovely shades they are! 😍 Firstly these 2 brands are new to my make up hoard collection & secondly I LOVE THEM! πŸ˜„ Mac's Retro matte liquid lipstick, the color is fantastic! Really love this color it's soo beautiful! πŸ’– the formula is long wearing & doesn't dry lips out too much. The pigmentation is great aswell and looks very pretty on your lips. The Anastasia liquid lipstick is also a great nude color. 😍 The formula is also of non drying & long wearing formulation. The color is like a peachy nude shade & looks great with or without a lipliner πŸ‘Œ
I guess my niece also has great taste in make up just like mee! πŸ˜‚ Love both of these liquid lipsticks & am happy with my gifts πŸ€—

            ☆☆☆☆○○○○○☆☆☆☆☆

So thats the end of my mini haul. Do you have any of these products? Or thinking of getting them? Read my review first! πŸ‘†

Have any comments or questions? Get in touch! πŸ“ until next time, take care & stay beautiful πŸ˜™πŸ’œπŸ–’ xXxXx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍