Mini Haul September 2018

Hello Friends, how are you? Hope you're all well. I'm back again with a late post! Yes, I must admit I am very behind with my posts, and being inactive on Blogger has made me lazy and put off what I am supposed to be doing!  πŸ™ And that is why i'm making an effort to continue with what I love doing best, writing my blogs! 😊
Today's post is about a mini haul I did back in september. This was just as the summer holidays were ending. As the holidays were coming to an end, I wanted to buy something new to play with. I wasn't looking for anything in particular, so I thought i'd go and explore whats new in the shops, hoping to pick up something new and different. And I'm not the person that will be satisfied with 1 or 2 new things, I need at least 4/5 things to play with! πŸ˜‚ So come have a sneak peek at what I collected for my mini haul! ⬇️




◇ Kiko Arctic Holiday face strobing cream 50ml £9.50 from Kiko.
◇ Blue Grass Eau de Parfum 30ml £3.99 from Bodycare.
◇ Kiko Bright Duo Baked eyeshadow from Kiko £3.50
◇ Dragon's Heart Highlighters for eyes, face & body by Revolution Makeup £5.00 from Superdrug.
◇ Revolution Makeup Rose Gold mini eyeshadow palette. £5.99 from Superdrug.
◇ Arm & Hammer Charcoal White toothpaste. 50ml £1.50 from Superdrug.


                      🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁 🍁






First I want to talk about this beauty! Omg, how pretty is this?? 😍😍 I fell in love with this highlighter from Superdrug. Revolution Makeup's Dragon's Heart πŸ‰πŸ’– Highlighter is just LIFE! I mean just look how pretty this is! The box, the highlighters, the overall look! Isn't it just WOW? πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ Nice and pigmented highlighters add the extra pop to any look and trust me, this highlighter looks Banging on my dressing table! It's a beautiful piece of make up at £5 and Revolution makeup really know the worth and quality of make up at great prices! πŸ‘πŸΌ Don't miss out, grab it and make it your's! 😘




Next is this gorgeous perfume by Elizabeth Arden. This name in perfumes is just a great household name! Although I hadn't smelt all the perfumes, one thing I can be sure of is that these perfumes will never smell bad! 🚫 I never heard of Blue grass, neither was I familiar with the scent. I asked the cashier if they had any samples, but unfortunately they didn't. Because the bottle was a small size at 30ml, so I thought I'd take my chances and decided to buy the small bottle size. After I opened up the box, that's when I realised how gorgeous this scent is, and maybe I should've bought the big bottle after all! πŸ˜Š This scent smells like oud/incense sticks. Strong eastern fragrance, but not overpowering. So next time, it's gonna be a big bottle for me! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰




Next up is this cute eyeshadow palette by revolution makeup. It's the mini version of the Rose Gold Chocolate eyeshadow palette. This one is £5.99 and the bigger palette is £8.99 with a few more extra shades. This is a nice travel size palette with all my favourite shades, so I know I will be using this palette regularly. The packaging is just as good enough to eat! πŸ˜‹ It's a great little palette, with lovely pigmented shades not to mention that it smells yummy too!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰






This next item is soo pretty! It's a Strobing face serum by Kiko Milano. This Arctic Holiday range came out back in the summertime, and had many other items along with this to complement the full range. I wasn't sure about what I wanted because there was just so much to choose from, so I just ended up picking up this beauty πŸ’–
So basically this is a Strobing Face Serum that provides the skin with a shimmery glow aswell as light moisturisation. The serum smells nice and the box and bottle and very good looking too 😍 This makes a pretty addition to my dressing table. A purchase well bought πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ






Last of all is these 2 items. Another purchase from Kiko. It's a Duo eyeshadow. 2 shades the opposite of each other in 1 pan. The pink shimmery shade at the top and a bold dark purple/grey shade at the bottom. This eyeshadow duo is a handy smokey eye pan in 1 easy compact. I like using the shimmery pink as a highlighter too, as it's not over-powering and gives the right amount of glow πŸ’–

And lastly the very last item. A Charcoal toothpaste by Arm & Hammer brand. Charcoal based products are blazing on trend pretty much in everything, from toothpastes, facial wipes, face scrubs/masks, shampoos, micellar water etc, etc! πŸ˜‚
So me being curious, decided to get a toothpaste to try and see what all the fuss is about! But let me tell you something, you might not really know, lol 🀣
Well people of poor villages or the olden times, couldn't afford luxury goods, let alone basic items. So how better to brush their teeth?? Yepp, you guessed it! So people used charcoal, or even burnt pieces of toast bread and crumbled it up to create a toothpowder! πŸ‘πŸΌ And so this is how it came to be that this awesome charcoal having some benefits to health & beauty became mixed up in so many beauty products and have amazed us in the way it does! 😊
So now that you all know a little bit of Charcoals amazing story, let me also tell you my experience of using this toothpaste! πŸ‘πŸΌ I have used this toothpaste on several occasions, and all I can say is that it is hyped up πŸ™„ All whitening toothpastes are made to whiten teeth, so by adding charcoal has not made an extraordinary difference in my opinion. And although I do use Arm & Hammer toothpaste myself the Baking Soda one,  I don't find the charoal one treats my tooth sensitivity. Although it does seem to somewhat whiten my teeth, I don't feel it works to relieve my sensitivity.... πŸ™ so I don't see much benefit in it for me. I only got a small one to check it out, but now I know how it goes, so guess I'll just stick to my good old original one! Lol 🀣



                        ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤



So my lovelies, this is the end of my blogpost. Hope you all enjoyed reading it. Do you own any of these products, or thinking of getting them? Why not share your views for other people? Will be great to hear from you guys! πŸ€—

I will be signing out of here for now, and will be back again soon with a great new post! So until next time, Take care & stay Beautiful! πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ‘πŸΌ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍