Fenty Beauty Haul πŸ’–

Hello my sweet friends how are you all. Hope you are all well and enjoying the summer holidays! 😊 I am good and have been upto alot of things whilst away. Been so busy that I can’t get to blog it all! Now that I have some time to myself, let me get started before I get busy again!πŸ˜‚

I have been travelling quite a bit lately, and my post today is about a much awaited haul that I did. Yepp! Finally I have succumbed to buying some Fenty Beauty products. The much raved about make up brand that people are talking about. As with all new things people get so excited and talk highly about it, so I am going to do the same now, lol! 🀣
I went to the Centre:MK in Milton Keynes to do some shopping and spend the day out with the kids. There is also a brand new Primark store that has recently opened in Centre:MK and it is huge with 3 floors. So I went to check that out aswell. The Centre:MK is so huge with so many department stores, you need a whole day or two to fully appreciate all these shops and check out what facilities the have. While we were there, my daughter reminded me to check out Fenty Beauty in the Boots store as this is a larger store than my local store and will have more products available. I totally forgot about it, and went rushing over to see!! πŸ˜„ Me being excited couldn’t hold my excitement for too long and started testing all the products all over my hands and face! I was covered in so many colors and looking like a chameleon! πŸ‰
I bought some Fenty products before aswell but had to return some back as the shades didn’t suit me. I had purchased them online on the Boots website, which came delivered to me through post in a couple of days. I made a purchase online and my next purchase was at a Boots store which had more choices. Fenty Beauty products are still relatively new and being a branded product, is quite pricey, but not that it's not affordable ☑️ Here's what I bought:






• Fenty Pro'filter Longwear Foundation in shade# 300
• Fenty Pro'fliter Concealer in shade# 300
• Fenty Pro'filter Instant Retouch Setting Powder in shade #Cashew

                ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~


Ok, so starting off with the Foundation, as the name says Long wear, that is what it's supposed to do. Honestly speaking, now that I've actually used the foundation a few times I am pleased to say I really like this foundation! 😍 I ordered one of these foundations before I got this haul. As I wasn't sure what colour to get even though I checked and compared so many similar shades to my own skin tone!

 







 So I ended up getting the shade #260 which I thought was the closest  to my skin tone. After it arrived to my home, I realised it wasn't quite my color as it was too bright! But nevertheless I still  kept it as it was my first fenty beauty product. I mixed it with another dark foundation to mix it to my shade, which worked out for me, as it was an expensive foundation to sell for cheap or give it away! And so I made do with that for a while until I got this haul.
So as you can see in this haul I ended up getting another foundation, but this time it was the correct shade as I tested it out on my skin and got recommendations from a make up assistant!  


πŸ˜‚ This shade #300 is more like my color. It doesn't look too yellow or white or any other color. The foundation feels soft and powder like, not drying out my skin or looking cakey. Blends nicely and looks natural on my face. But most of all it gives Full Coverage! Just what I like and need! πŸ˜πŸ‘ŒπŸΌAt last I found myself a good foundation with great coverage and looks flawless! πŸ’ƒπŸ» The finish of this foundation is just perfect for me, and so I got myself a matching concealer to go with it. I didn't want to get a shade lighter or darker in the concealer as this technique of concealer matching doesn't seem to go down well with me, so I just got it in the same shade as the foundation, shade number #300 πŸ‘πŸΌ




The concealer is also a good product. Again, how the coverage of the foundation is like the same goes for the concealer. It blends out evenly and looks natural, as some concealers look cakey and have yellow photo flashback. The concealer has a smooth finish and lasts well, making this a good product to buy πŸ€—





Last to review is the Pro'Filt'r Instant Retouch setting powder. The first thing I will say is about the size of the powder.... it's HUUUGEE! A big container with 24g of product, is just 😍😍 A fine soft powder. Complete with a powder puff and fancy packaging, it's any beauty enthusiasts must have product! 😍 The packaging looks like a big diamond that opens up πŸ’Ž The silky smooth powder blends effortlessly giving a radiant finish and setting your make up to last all day long! πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ The price is very good, considering how much product your actually getting for your money! Totally recommend all these products, as they are well worth it! πŸ€—

Having used all these products, I can say that you won't be disappointed with Fenty Beauty. These make up products have been made carefully for all skin tones and skin types. With so many shades to choose from, you will find something that suits you perfectly! ❤️ Now being a proud owner of Fenty Beauty, these babies will sit nicely on my dressing table, no doubt about that!
So guys, this is the end of my blogpost. I hope you enjoyed reading it πŸ€—


 I will be back again soon with some more interesting posts, so stay tuned! πŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
Until next time, take care and stay Beautiful! 😘❤️πŸ’‹ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍