Biore Deep Pore Cleanser

Hey everyone, hope you are all well. Its been a while since i blogged. So now im back with a new review. Today i will give you my reviews on Biore's Deep pore charcoal cleanser.
I bought this from Tesco priced at £4.99. The thing that attracted me about it was that it was made with Charcoal. Usually i have seen cleansers made with fruits & other natural ingredients. But charcoal was unfamiliar with me. After testing this product i was really impressed.
The cleanser is almost like a gel-like formula. Dark in color as the name suggests made from coal, it gives a tingly sensation on the face. Does not feel harsh or gritty and is a smooth formula. Skin feels deep cleansed and refreshed. I really like this cleanser as i feel it does what it says. Leaves my face feeling like new, deeply cleansed and refreshed.
I would highly recommend this product as it is suitable for all skin types. The price & packaging is also reasonable too. A great product to try :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍