New faves

Hello everyone how have you all been keeping? Its been some time since i last blogged. But now im back and so excited to share my new haul that i got. Whenever i am out shopping, i like to buy unsual things, something different from what i don't normally buy. Pretty things that catch my eye.
Well let me tell you about something that made me suprised. I found a Victorias secret body wash in my local Tesco. It was priced at £7.50 just for the body wash. I only found 1 of these on the shelf. I was excited when i saw it, because you don't normally see luxury items like these in grocery stores, other than in fancy rich people's shops like John Lewis or Harrods. The fragrance of the body wash isn't too bad considering i've never bought victorias secret products before, so i wouldn't really know what to expect. Its a fresh scented peach and cherry fragrance. The color of the body wash is purple and its formulation is soft and conditioning. The packaging looked fancy in a plastic bottle with a gold screw lid. I was only tempted to buy it to add to my collection of bath time luxuries. So i guess i just added another name to my bathing beauties.
Nowadays I seem to be liking garnier products. I bought a garnier eye make up removing solution. Its a cute little purple bottle with a clear liquid formula. Its very gentle on my sensitive eyes and wipes my eye make up off effortlessly. It is almost like garnier's micellar water, except the micellar water removes all your make up whilst the eye make up remover is only concentrated for the eye area itself. But otherwise not a bad product. The 3rd product i bought was Garnier's Softening Cleansing lotion. This is a creamy lotion like make up remover. The fragrance is light but its a pinky white lotion that removes all make up from the eyes & face. Its gentle formula easily wipes off make up without leaving your skin dry. Leaves skin feeling conditioned and moisturised in one easy step, so there is no seperate need for toning & cleansing. The white plastic bottle with a pink sticker looks pretty and natural. This cleansing lotion is suitable for all skin types and is especially helpful for people who have dry skin or patchy dry skin as it will moisturise without dryness as it doesn't contain any astringents to strip your skins natural oils.
I am loving these products and have made a good choice to purchase them. I hope i can guide you people and inform you about these products that you may also benefit and appreciate these products aswell.
Happy Shopping!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍