Garnier face care range

Hello my lovies, how are you all? Good i hope. What is your favourite skin care brand? To be honest there are soo many to choose from, its very hard to say only one. I like many people like to try different brands to see what my skin likes, and at the moment, Garnier is on my favourite skin care list. Because Garnier make skin care products for normal & sensitive skin, its easy to choose products that are compatible with my skin type.
Whilst out shopping, i popped into Boots and came across any 3 for £5 from a selected Garnier range. There was products like facial wipes, facial washes, scrubs & also make up removers. So i picked up 3 products; 
Garnier fresh radiance face scrub, simply essentials 2 in 1 make up remover & start afresh face wipes.
These 3 products compliment my skin wonderfully, & are also a complete step to removing make up to freshening my skin.
A brightening scrub that helps to polish my face & boost its radiancy.
A 2 in 1 make up remover that conditions my skin & help remove make up easily. And facial wipes to remove leftover traces of make up & help to refresh & hydrate my face without any irritation. All 3 products are my favourites & im very satisfied with the results i get using these products, the quality of it & best of all the bargain offer i got them at! Any 3 for £5 is a very appealing offer & would recommend to everyone looking for a great skin care range. 
Hope you guys liked my review & will be taking up this great offer. Until next time, take care & see you soon! Byeee  :)  xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍