Pro Formula radiance gel cleanser

Hello everybody. How are you all? Hope you are well  :)  Just want to give you guys a quick review on something i bought. I got a gel cleanser from my local tesco. Its called Pro formula Radiance Gel cleanser. This was £5.00 & it looked appealing to me as i hav'nt seen this in the pro formula skin care range before. It is a new product & Pro formula is a independant range made by Tesco.
The packaging isn't anything fancy & i was only curious to find out how different this could be to other facial cleansers. The instructions are pretty much simple, you just rub this onto your dry skin before you wash it. Its a clear, fragrance free gel formula that you rub onto your face and wash off after removing your make up. As i did so, a short while after using it, my face felt hot & red. My cheeks were burning & my face felt as if it was irritated.
I needed to cool my face so i washed my face again this time with a gentle cleanser ( nivea's foaming facial wash mousse,  for normal/combination skin) After washing my face for the 2nd time i had to use a soothing moisturiser ( Aveeno shea butter moisturing Lotion ) then slowly my face was feeling normal & cooled down. I felt relief, and the Pro formula gel cleanser was a bit too strong for my sensitive skin!
My reviews on this product:
● use with caution
● do a skin test on a patch of skin to check for sensitivity of ingredients or actual product itself.
●£5.00 is a bit too dear for a supermarket brand

My rating out of 5 for this product is: 2/5
I seem to have a bad experience with this product, especially 1st time round. I will be running back to my supermarket to return this product & get my refund.

Have you come accross this before? Did you use it, & What are your thoughts about it? Let me know in the comments box below.

Have a good day & see you soon  :)  xXx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍