Mini Haul! 8/4/2016

Hi guys how are you today? Hope you are well. Today i went on a crazy kind of shopping spree! Sometimes i tend to be a bit cautious when out looking for bargains, as one might say. But today was kind of the opposite. I just felt like buying everything from every shop especially make up!
I've never really owned or bought any mac makeup before but today i had an urge to do so.
I bought the MAC studio sculpt foundation in the shade NC40. I don't even know what shade i am, a lovely lady at the store tested out a shade on my cheek to see which color would correctly fit my skin shade. There are so manyy types & varieties of Mac foundations concealers & face powders. But the shop representatives suggest you buy according to your skin type, especially when you've never purchased MAC cosmetics before or when you are unsure of the kind of coverage you want/need.
I told the lady i wanted a full coverage foundation, so thats when she suggested the studio sculpt wear foundation, as it delivers high coverage, yet doesn't feel dry or rub off. I even told the lady about the shade of the foundation. She asked if i wanted an exact shade or similiar to my skin color? I wanted something similar as exact shade would be no point, my skin would just look airbrushed & natural but then similar color would mean 1 shade lighter or 1 shade darker. So i went for the 1 shade lighter.

Another make up item i bought was a full coverage concealer from Kiko Cosmetics. I have dark circles around my eyes that most foundations cant seem to cover up. The more concealer or powder i apply to hide my dark circles, the more cakey & visible my circles become. This concealer is quite good but you would need to build up the layer of concealer to get the desired finish. Its a nice creamy formula & blends well with fingertips.





All in all i think i made a good purchase with the MAC foundation & Kiko concealer. These 2 products will make a difference to my look as it will give a high definition finish to my face than the normal regular foundations & concealors that i use.

MAC foundation: shade NC40. 40ml of product per tube. Priced at: £25.50

Kiko Concealer: Shade no#4. 2grams of product per pot. Priced at: £7.50 each.

Check it out on:

www.maccosmetics.co.uk
www.kikocosmetics.com

Hope you likes reading my reviews on my mini haul. Drop me some comments or questions about your experiences. Would be great to hear from you guys :)
Until next time Take care & stay beautiful xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍