My top 5 Blushers

Hi everyone how are you all? Hope you are good. Today's post is about my top 5 blushers. Most people like to wear blushers as it gives a tinge of rosy color to their cheeks. Some people like me have allergy or a breakout after using blushers. But these blushers that i have chosen are pretty safe for me and i like them as they are comfortable to wear.

1: Max Factor creme puff blush blusher in shade no# 10 nude mauve

2: Maybelline face studio blusher in shade no# 40 pink amber

3: W7 powder blush in shade Nude

4: Barbara Daly make up Soufflè blush in the shade Whisper

5: Max Factor creme puff blush in the shade no# 30 gorgeous berries




The Max Factor blushers i like these because these blushers i got two gorgeous shades that both compliment each other.  I got these from Boots stores at £6.99 each.I got a light shade that gives a hint of color while the darker color gives a more rosier color to my cheeks.

The Barbara Daly blusher i got from Tesco at £3.00 a while back. This is a different kind of blusher than the normal powder blushers. Its a softly whipped mousse with a soft texture that blends easily.

The Maybelline face studio blusher i got from Superdrug for £4.49. I like the color of this blusher as it is baby pink in color with peach undertones. The packaging is also funky as it slides up to open.

Lastly the W7 blusher is my top most favourite as you can see by the state of it. I love wearing this the most as this color looks lovely on me. Not too light & not to dark. Its just right & its shade looks very natural on me. This one i got from B&M at £2.99.

So these are my top 5 blushers. Are any of your favourites there in my selection? Comment below & share your thoughts.
Until then take care & stay beautiful!  :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍