Cargo Cosmetics

Hello guys, im back again. Hope you are all well. Today's blogpost is about some gorgeous looking lipsticks that i recently purchased. As i've said before that TK Maxx has become my love shop. I love shopping there as there are so many different brands all in one shop. So you're never stuck for ideas 😊
I bought a set of 4 beautiful lipsticks in a gorgeous gold box. It's by Cargo Cosmetics.
Cargo Cosmetics is a Canadian Company. It first started off as a small cosmetics company, but now has established itself into a well known brand in the world of beauty across the globe. What attracted me to this set was the beautiful packaging. Each lipstick's packaging has it's own unique design and each color is as gorgeous as each other. I love every single color in this set!! πŸ˜πŸ’–
The formula of these lipsticks are rich & creamy and moisturising. Well pigmented and glides on easily, these lipsticks will make you look posh! And best of all?? The price! At £12.99 you most definately will not go wrong! It's a total steal! 😊 I am extremely happy with my purchase, i can't stop raving about it to my friends and family! These lipsticks are sitting very pretty on my dressing table, i can't stop admiring them! Im 100% sure that even you will agree the awesome beauty of these lipsticks πŸ’–
Next time you happen to shop in TK Maxx, pick up a bargain, you wont regret it! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍