Essence Cosmetics

Hi there friends how are you all? Hope you are doing well. Im back today with a blogpost on some cosmetics that i bought. Went a little overboard & crazy! πŸ˜„ The brand is called Essence Cosmetics.
Essence Cosmetics is a very rare brand in the UK. It's more of a European brand and is famous in Asian/Indian continents. I discovered the Essence brand in my local branch of Wilkinsons in my Town Shopping centre. I've heard and seen reviews of some make up products through my friends on facebook & instagram but actually got my hands on quite a lot of products so it was more of a haul type thing! πŸ˜„
The good thing about these products are the price. Most of them are under £3 and just the Foundations are a little pricey but you wont expect to pay more than £4 in total, which i thought was a major bargain!! Compared to other brands, like Rimmel & Maybelline etc an average price for Foundation would range between £5.99 to £12.99 dependant on Retailers. Obviously the high end brands like Urban Decay, MAC etc would cost in excess of £20+ and normal drugstore foundation would be a pocket friendly reasonable price. But i guess it all depends on the needs of the individual and what they are looking for in a foundation, as most foundations are for normal skin types.
Anyway back to the original subject, i have found a major bargain! πŸ‘The Essence brand has so many make up products to choose from with decent colors and the quality is not to bad either. Their product ranges are:

●Lipsticks
●Compact Powders
●Eye pencils
●Liquid Eye liners
● Concealers
●Eyeshadows
●Foundations
●Primers etc.

I was astounded at the wide range of products that they had and the quality was good too. The best bit being the price i went crazy and bought quite a lot of products. For that price i bought so much whilst if i got a high end product i would only end up buying maybe 1 or 2 products for the total price of what i paid for all these things! πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
In my opinion Essence is a good brand and should be made available with other drugstore brands. At these prices, the products would literally be flying out the shop door! I am pleased with my haul of these make up, just wish i discovered them earlier! πŸ˜•πŸ‘
I will be recommending this brand to my friends and family as i'm sure even they will agree with me that Essence is a good brand and their products too!





Do you own any of these products? What is your opinion on them? Leave me some feedback so we can discuss our opinions together on the things we love!
Until next time take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍