Birthday Gifts ๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello my lovlies how are you all? hope you are well. Good news for you all. In my last blogpost i mentioned that i was getting some work done in my house. Well finally i can say it's all completed! ๐Ÿ˜Š After 3 long months of endless struggling, now my home is all complete and it's totally worth it! Feels like a brand new house, and i cant remember what it used to be like before! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ But all i can say is now that everything is different, it was worth all the hard work & constant struggles. I am a Happy bunny!! ๐Ÿ˜„
Anyways, now that i'm a bit stress free, i will be back to blogging. Today's blogpost is a special post, as the title suggests. It is my birth month. My birthday was on November 13 and I am blessed to have many loving friends & family. I have recieved many gifts for my birthday & I want to show you a selection of the gifts that i recieved ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

♡ Baylis & Harding Boudoire Velvet rose gift tin.

♡ Black crocodile skin effect clutch purse.

♡ Nyx Ultimate Eyeshadow Palette.

♡ Scandal Eau de Parfum 75ml

♡ Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hand & Body lotion 200ml

♡ Ciatรฉ Kiss collective Velvet liquid lipstick set

♡ Cliniquรฉ Chubby Stick set of 3

♡ Diamantรจ Hair Clip

All of these were gifted to me for my birthday by various friends & family. Most of my friends & family know that I am a die hard make up fan! I just lovee make up & am bit of a make up hoarder! ๐Ÿ˜„

The Scandal perfume is by Primark, & oh my goodness it smells divine! It smells a bit like lady million with a hint of Joop. For a perfume by Primark, this is awesome! ๐Ÿ’–

The crocodile skin effect clutch bag is amazing! Its a good sized fashionable clutch with generous space inside. Also has a hand strap attached to the inside of the clutch so you can hang the clutch onto your wrist.

The Baylis & Harding Boudoire gift tin is gorgeous! The contents on the tin smell irresistable but the tin itself is strikingly attractive! ๐Ÿ˜ Such a beautiful tin, don't feel like opening it!

The Clinique chubby sticks lip pencils are very nice! It has some nice shades in the pack, and Clinique itself is a good brand so i know i will be enjoying these!

Victoria's Secret hand & body lotion is simply out of this world! Oh my goodness the scent of this lotion is mesmerising! ๐Ÿ˜ It's a rich moisturising lotion that absorbs easily into skin & makes your skin soft & supple.

The Nyx Ultimate eye shadow palette is a must have latest eye palette. It has 16 on trend colors that suit everyone & is much raved about. And as for the brand Nyx is quite hard to find in the UK generally as not many stores stock Nyx cosmetics. But you can find easily online.

The Hair clip is very pretty & cute. It's sparkly and will look good with any hairstyle. Something my daughter would like so i will gift it to my daughter ๐Ÿ˜Š

The Ciatรจ trio liquid lipstick set is so cute! 3 beautiful shades packaged in a cute box with a ribbon bowtie. ๐Ÿ’„ I havn't used them yet, but will do a review on them soon.

So friends, that was a small insight into the gifts that i recieved for my birthday. I feel so lucky that I have been spoilt so generously by my loved ones. And so my birthday has been a blessed one ๐Ÿ‘ผ

I hope to be back again soon with a new blogpost so watch this space. Until next time, Take care & stay beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜™ xXx










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness ๐Ÿคฏ

Corona Virus ๐Ÿฆ ๐Ÿงซ

Primark New Finds ๐Ÿ˜