Mini Haul October 2016

Hello my sweeties how are you all? Hope you are doing well. I'm a little behind with my blogposts, i might have mentioned before, so just catching up. Don't mind πŸ˜†
Today's post is about a mini haul that i did in the month of October. I bought 4 items that are listed below with the price & place of purchase.

1: Sukin Energising Body Scrub Coffee & Coconut 200ml £3.99
2: Maybelline Master drama Crayon Liner in shade Black Spark £2.99
3: Beauty Concepts Under eye Perfector brush £3.99
4: Revlon HD lipstick in shade Iris £2.99

All of these products were purchased from TK Maxx.

The Coffee & coconut body scrub was something different for me to try. Nowadays people have discovered Coffee as a super face scrub & has fast become a beauty regiment to swear by. But now Coffee is combined with the delicious mix of coconut together in this energising body scrub making it a divine scrub to rejuvinate your skin while the scent sends you away to a tropical bliss πŸ˜„

I was in search of a good eye pencil for some time now with intense color and ease of use. I guess i have found both of my needs in this 1 pencil, so now i can tick this off my wishlist, lol πŸ˜‰
The Revlon lipstick was a temptation i just couldn't ignore. Every girl says " just 1 more lipstick" & i'm pretty much one of them too. It is such a pretty color, I couldn't say no. And that's how i ended up buying this 1 more lipstick πŸ’„
As for the brush, it was a very unique kind of brush designed specifically for the under eye area, which makes makeup application around this delicate area easy, and so it will be a part of my important brushes collection! 😝

So this is the end of my haul blogpost. I hope i have inspired anyone to get something from my haul that maybe of interest to yourselves. If you own any of these, why not share your experiences in the comment box below. Would love to hear from you.

Until next time, take care & stay beautiful. πŸ˜™ xXx










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍