Huge Haul part 1

Hi guys how are you all? Hope you are all well. It's been a while since i last posted. I have been busy still trying to set up my home after the refurbishment. Keep changing my mind on where to put what etc. And with Christmas round the corner, looking forward to the holidays & festivities coming up! 😊
Anyways i am back now and i want to share my huge huge haul with you all. It's such a huge haul over the last 2 months, that i am having to talk about it in a couple of parts! Lol πŸ˜‚ but i have grabbed some great items that i can't wait to share with you all. So without any further delay let me get started.

So over the last few months, aswell as renovating my house i have been doing excessive shopping, which has led to a build up of all my amazing goodies that i have grabbed. These all collected into a huge haul, that it's impossible to put as a single haul post so will have to be done as a few separate posts. Some things i have recieved as gifts and others while on shopping sprees.


1: Balms away eye make up remover balm. £7.99 from TK Maxx.
2: Peach delight hand gel. £1.00 from Primark.
3: Kiss Emoji Watermelon lip balm. £2.49 from Superdrug.
4: Gal pal facial cleansing brush. £2.99 from TK Maxx.
5: Ruchi Tweezer & eyebrow brush set. £3.99 from TK Maxx.
6: Dramatic eyelashes. £1.00 from Primark.
7: 20 pack LED indoor decorative lights. £1.50 pink color. From Primark.
8: Nanette Lepore Beauty blender sponge. £3.99 from TK Maxx.
9: Revlon Eyeshadow palette. £5.99 from Boots.
10: Botanics Radiance Balm. 50ml tube £3.99 from Boots.

The list of items includes products that I bought myself aswell as the ones that i've been gifted. The products that I bought myself were not anything that I needed in particular, they were all just impulse buys πŸ˜„
The Emoji lip balm, Gal pal facial brush & beauty blender sponge was gifted to me by my niece. She wanted to treat me, so that's why she bought me these products. Aww... so sweet of her! πŸ˜™
The other products that I bought I have tested some of them. The Balms Away eye makeup remover is quite good. It's a emollient balm that removes eye make up in 1 easy step. You get a small amount of balm and rub gently around the eye area or on a cotton wool pad/ball and gently sweep off your eye makeup. It's a gentle formula that removes makeup easily and quickly.
The Botanics radiance balm by boots smells nice. It's a natural face balm made using plant extracts and botanical ingredients that feels soft & gentle on your skin. Gives a subtle sheen on your face for a glowing complexion.
The eyeshadow palette is gorgeous 😍 Has a mix of purple shades that create sultry & on trend looks. The rest of the products I havn't tried yet but will do so soon or when the need comes to use them.




With a selection of products to test i bet i can have fun experimenting with them! πŸ˜„ Lookout for my next exciting post on my huge haul in part 2.

Do you own any of these products or thinking of getting them? What do you think about them? Let me know your thoughts! πŸ‘

Until next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍