Lux Bath & Shower set

Hello friends how are you all? Hope you're all well. Today I want to share a post with you that I was supposed to put up ages ago but totally forgot! Silly me πŸ˜„ It's about Lux Bath & Shower set that was gifted to me.

The Brand Lux has been around for a long long time. They make bath & body products like Soaps, Bubble baths, Shower gels, Shower Cremes & handwashes. I was gifted this bath & shower set from a friend. It's called "Oils of the Orient." It's a luxury formula with essential oils. The packaging is of a goldish-orange cardboard box that contains 1 shower creme & 1 bath creme and a matching puff sponge.

It smells alright of oriental oils. Nice rich creamy formula feels soft & leaves skin smooth & moisturised. It's suitable for all skin types, so anyone can use it 😊 The puff is gentle to use all over the body, helping to buff away all the dead skin cells, revealing healthy glowing skin πŸ’ž
It's lightly scented so doesn't irritate skin. It makes my skin feel soft & glowing.
I really like my gift. I like using it when I
 i feel like pampering myself πŸ˜™

I'm not sure where the gift is is from, but i will look online to see what other fragrances are available πŸ˜„πŸ˜ŠπŸ’ž

So guys that is my review on my Lux bath & shower gift set. Do you own this or used anything similar? What is your views on it? Leave your comments below! 😊

O'll be back again shortly with another post soon. Until next time,






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍