Massive Makeup Haul / Comeback

Hi friends, how are you all? Hope you are all well 😊 Firstly I apologise for missing in action! Yes, it has been a very long time since i last posted on here. I kind of took a break, but to be honest, I have been very busy behind the scenes, as I had a lot going on in my life, and that is the reason I have been inactive on here. πŸ˜₯
But now i'm back & hope to carry on blogging for you guys. πŸ˜™
Today I want to share a major make up haul with you all. I am super excited as there is a huge selection and will be posting my major hauls in a couple of parts as there is sooo much to share with you all! πŸ˜„
Okay, so let's start!

In the world of make up there are so many brands emerging almost every single day! The latest trends become fads for fashion conscious people. And with so much actually happening, we're bound to give some or most of them a try at least! πŸ˜„ Well currently I am obsessed with a beauty website called ' Beauty Bay '. Oh my goodness, where do I start?! I have become a real hooker on Beauty Bay, that I am ending up buying something or another at least every month or so! It's like i'm addicted, and with prices so good, one cannot help but shop here! πŸ˜‚ There are so many beauty online websites, like Feel Unique, Just my Look, Hunt or Dye, Glossybox etc, etc, all offering deals & bargains to make us feel beautiful. Beauty Bay is a fabulous website, with reasonable prices & tempting offers, I end up giving in to my whims & just have the need to satisfy myself. And what better way to do that other than with Makeup! πŸ’„πŸ’…πŸ’‹
Anyways back to the point. I made a recent purchase with Beauty Bay (3 days ago to be precise) where they had an offer going on. The offer was to spend £50+ to recieve 20% discount. Spend £80+ to recieve 25% discount and 30% discount off of purchases over £120.
As I am still new to discovering these famous name brands, I managed to make a purchase of £50 to recieve the 20% discount which was applied to my total in the checkout. So I had a discount of £10 which then made my total come to £40. I got a selection of items as some brands i had tested already before & some i was going to be discovering now. So all in all I got a total of 9 items for £40 which isn't too bad, considering if I had bought them at original price then i'm sure my total would've hit about £80 or something lol πŸ˜„
So when i finally recieved my parcel, I was super excited to open it & check out my purchase!
So as I said before that I got 9 items, here is a list of all the items that I got:


♤ BH Cosmetics Blending Brush £3
♤ Morphe Brushes Pencil Crease Brush £5
♤ Milani Cosmetics Cream to Powder Make up compact in shade# Warm Beige £10
♤ L.A Girl Pro HD Concealer in shade# Medium Beige £5
♤ OPV Liquid Matte Lipstick in shade# Sunburst £8
♤ L.A Girl Glazed Lip Paint in shade# Whisper £4
♤ L.A Girl Perfecting Liquid Make up foundation in shade# Toasted Almond £4
♤ Milani Amore Matte Lip cream in shade# Stunning £10
♤ L.A Girl Endless Automatic Lip Pencil in shade# Berries £3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♤ Also in the photo is a lipstick from Medora company in the shade# Twig that I bought seperately on Ebay for £2.99
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Medora Lipstick 

The Medora lipstick was not part of my Beauty bay haul, I bought this seperately from Ebay. A lot of people were talking about Medora lipstick and how good it is etc. So I thought i'd get one & see for myself what the hype is all about. This arrived the same day through the post as my beauty bay parcel, that is why I also included it as part of my haul. Medora lipstick brand comes from Pakistan. It's kind of getting well known here in england aswell, & there seems to be quite a rave going on about these lipsticks. I was eager to test it out & it's not too bad actually! πŸ˜† It says on the box it's supposed to be matte. But it feels like a creamy formula but has the matte look finish. The color is a nude-ish shade. It looks alright on it's own but I like it with a brown lip liner. Makes it look more better to me πŸ‘ A nice creamy formula, glides on smoothly & is moisturising. So not too bad for a lipstick brand i've never heard of! πŸ˜„

Ok so back to my haul....
I am very pleased with my selection of items that I got. Some things which i need & the rest I already have too much of, lol 😝 The milani cream-to-powder has become a new favourite of mines. I was unsure of my color, so i guessed what I thought would be closest to my skin shade. And it seems to be a perfect match! The creamy formula applies like a dream & the finish is very nice. The compact is a pretty gold color casing with a handy mirror & comes with a sponge applicator. It also has a light fragrance which is very appealing to me. I'm in love with this compact & would like to order another 1 when i'm done with this! πŸ˜‰
The L.A girl lipliner is a pretty color. It applies nice & neatly. Very pigmented & best thing is it doesn't need sharpening! So i'm ready to go without worrying that it will get blunt any time soon! 😜
The BH cosmetics blending brush was necessary. I have all other brushes but this brush was missing from my collection. It's a great blending brush with soft bristles & does the job well. It also has a fine price tag of £3 so very affordable too! 😊
Another brush I got was the Morphe brushes pencil brush. This brush is most ideal for the crease area. This brush is an essential tool to join my brush collection, so this was a must-buy for me!




OPV matte liquid lipstick was something I was curious to try. On Instagram, my friends showed their swatches of these liquid lipsticks. The shades are gorgeous, & when I saw Beauty bay had them, I had to snap one up! It's so pigmented & easy wearing formula is very comfortable to wear. So this was a good purchase too! πŸ‘
L.A Girl's pro hd concealer is a known to me product as I have purchased these before. Because my old one is almost finishing, so I thought i'd be needing 1 soon and so I got this.
The L.A Girl Glazed lip paint is something I do not previously own. The shades are very nice & the photos of the products itself looked good. At £4 trying it would be no harm lol πŸ˜„ The shade I got is a light color almost like a bright creamy nude. Again this would look nice with a brown lip liner as to on it's own, as it seems pale on my lips.

The L.A. Girl Perfecting liquid Make up foundation is quite good. It's a sheer foundation that gives light dewy coverage. Wasnt sure about my shade so i guessed and got it in Toasted Almond. It doesn't look too bad as i'm quite dark myself and it being a sheer foundation so works well with my skin tone 😊
And lastly the Milani Amore matte lip cream. I bought one of these previously before so I only just wanted to get another shade. I opted for the shade Stunning as it looked nice on the photo. I was hoping it would be like a nice browny-reddish nude like how it looked like in the picture, but it was more of a nude'ish brown. But nonetheless that a lipliner can't fix! πŸ˜„ But yes I do like the color as I seem to be into nude shades quite a lot these days! 😍



And so that is the end of my purchase. I always look forward to and enjoy my purchases with Beauty Bay! They are a great website to shop with. I will leave a link below so you all can check out this fantastic website! πŸ˜™
Do you own any of these products? Or are thinking of getting them? Read my blog to get a insight on my reviews of these great products! πŸ‘




Don't forget to checkout my other blogposts & leave any comments or questions below! So until next time my lovelies, take care & stay Beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’˜πŸ‘ xXx

beautybay.com


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍