A Little Treat 😊

Hello friends how are you all? Hope you are keeping well. The Summer holidays are coming to an end, and although so much has been happening, yet feels like I did nothing! πŸ˜• It's a shame the holidays finish so quickly, 6 weeks is a long time, but it goes past before you even know it!
Anyways i'm back today with a new post. As the title suggests, I treated myself. I know I always end up treating myself when i go for my crazy hauls, but this time i treated myself for myself, having pity on me lol πŸ˜„
So here are the products that i got for my treat....


☆ Beauty Blender Sponge
☆ Refresher Bath/Shower Jelly
☆ Bath Bomb
☆ Peach Luxury Soaps 2pack
☆ Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue NYC Premiere EDP



Whenever I walk past Lush, there is such a strong scent of mixed perfumes coming from the shop. The smells just tempt you to visit the shop and you end up having to buy something or another! 😍 And because I was treating myself, so thought why not?! I bought the Redresher bath/shower jelly. The nice zingy citrusy fragrance just uplifts your mood. And the Bath bomb in the fragrance Twilight is when i want to spend a relaxing time in the bath. Lovely! πŸ€—


I have quite a big perfume collection, as most perfumes are in nice fancy bottles. I think this is a new fragrance by Elizabeth Arden. I really love the beautiful purple packaging and the scent is nice & light. Perfect for summer. πŸ‘Œ And the best thing is that this 75ml bottle is only £9.99 at TK Maxx which is Amazing! πŸ’–



Summer is disappearing fast, so to hold onto the summer vibes a bit longer, these fresh scented Peach luxury soaps are a real treat! πŸ‘ Made in Italy, they remind me of my holiday to Italy back in 2009! A gorgeous country πŸ˜‰




Getting my make up right requires the right tools! And having one too many beauty blenders is no problem at all! πŸ˜„ Currently I only own 3 beauty blender sponges of various sizes, so i guess this one shouldn't be too much of a problem to my ever growing make up collection! 😝 but obviously when the time comes to replace one of my old sponges, this pink beauty will be next in line!


                     ♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡

So guys these are my treats that i got to treat myself with. Now I will enjoy these and feel good about myself.

I'll be back again soon as I am soo far behind with my blogs!
So until next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’–πŸ–’ xXXx Byeee!

Comments

  1. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍