Beauty Queen Cosmetics Store Haul

Hello my dear readers, how are you all? Hope you are well & enjoying the summer holidays. Sorry I havn't been active much. Since the start of the holidays, I have been very busy with my family, going places, shopping, having friends & family over etc etc. I am sooo far behind with my blog posts, I really need to catch up! πŸ˜‰
Today i will share my last travel haul with you. Round about 2 weeks ago I went to Bedford to visit their town shopping centre. It's called Harpur Centre, Bedford. It's not that far away like about 20 miles drive from where i live. I have been there a few times before, but that was like for a short period of time.
Bedford is a nice place with a few old historical buildings, and of course the beautiful River Ouse which runs through the heart of the town 😍 The Harpur centre is a medium sized shopping centre with shops both on the inside & on the outside. It has car parking facilities & a good deal of big brand shops. But the most excitement i found was in a beauty shop outside of the shopping centre where i purchased my haul items! πŸ’˜


Here are the items that I got from the shop:

♡ Beauty Forever Foundation stick in shade# 001 £4.99

♡ L.A Girl Pro face HD press powder in shade# Soft Honey £4.99

♡ L.A Girl Pro HD foundation in shade# Warm Beige £7.99 28ml

♡ Soft 'n' White Papaya lightening Cream. 50ml £4.99


                              * * * * * * * * *

I am so excited about this haul, as it has products from L.A Girl. Usually I order L.A Girl products from Beauty Bay, but when i discovered these in this shop, i was more tempted to buy, because there was quite a big difference in the price range. The same HD Pro foundation in Beauty bay would cost me £11.00 but here in this shop, it's only £7.99! 😱 Again also with the face press powder, it costs £6.00 whereas I bought it for £4.99 πŸ˜‘
L.A. Girl brand is now fast becoming a hot beauty name everywhere, and no doubt about that! See it for yourself! 😘
Anyway back to the point! ⬇



L.A Girl Pro HD Pressed Powder

The L.A Girl HD pressed powder is an amazing product! It's soft silky powder, leaves skin with a matte finish and coverage is very good. It's a lightweight powder that does not clog pores, feels smooth & comfortable. For this price of £4.99 there is no going wrong at all! πŸ’–




Beauty Forever Foundation Stick 

This is one brand i most definately have not heard of! But amazingly they have quite a range of make up products that are well within buying budget! πŸ–’ Nicely priced, they have items such as lipsticks, press powders, foundations, lip pencils eye pencils, liquid lipsticks, nail polish, etc, etc.
The quality of these products is also not too bad, having tested a few products at the shop.
This stick foundation that I got, is quite good. A creamy oil free formula, glides on easily and blends very well. Giving a good high coverage, i found it a little shiny on my face, although nothing some press powder cant fix 😊 All in all a good stick foundation for people who are looking for a high coverage foundation.





Soft 'n' White Papaya Lightening Cream 

This skin lightening cream i got to try it out. I have a little bit of dark skin on the sides of my neck. I think its the rubbing of my gold necklace against my skin that has given me these dark skin areas of my neck. I never had these marks before, but over time & with age, our skin shows signs of wear and tear, aswell as irritability, which just means we should take care of our bodies & our skin, paying attention to the niggly flaws that come out as a sign of 'lookafter me' 😊 So far i can see a little improvement. But patience is key to see results that we desire. In the mean time, live well & keep well πŸ’–






L.A Girl Pro HD Foundation 

Lastly my holy grail! L.A Girls pro HD foundation is a top favourite! This foundation is just too good. It's a full coverage foundation that has a velvety finish πŸ–’Covers a good deal of imperfections, luckily I don't have much blemishes, other than dark circles! A long lasting finish, this foundation is a sure hit amongst beauty bloggers! I really like the way this foundation blends effortlessly, and the end result it gives, this is most definately a fabulous product! 😍
And as for the price? It is definately a steal! This is one foundation for sure i will be buying again! πŸ‘Œ




So friends this is the end of my haul blog. I hope you all enjoyed reading it. Do you have any of these products? What are your thoughts on them? Do you like it or hate it? Share your thoughts in the comments box below.

Will be back again soon with another interesting post. Until then, Take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜˜πŸ’–πŸ–’ xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Women's Wellbeing