Primark Top 5 Products

Hello my dear friends how are you all? hope you are keeping well. The signs of Autumn are starting to  kick in, with cold wet weather often dampening our days, and the days becoming short of daylight hours. A slight chill in the air, makes me want to wrap up warm! 😊 Soon the clocks will be ticking back an hour, with the days shortening and darkness comes early. Not to mention Halloween around the corner! πŸ˜‰
Anyways i'm back today with a special post on my top 5 products. These are products that I purchased to try and review from one retailer and rate the top 5 items that are recommended to buy from that particular retailer. So for this I chose Primark as the retailer and their 5 top products that I approve of in my opinion. So without delay let's start! πŸ–’

Top 5 Products 

1. Skin Tonic 200ml for £2.00
2. Scandal Body Mist 150ml for £3.00
3. P.S Water Primer spray 150ml for £2.00
4. P.S Make up Blending Brush for £2.00
5. P.S Sleek & Smooth Coconut & Argan Hair Serum 75ml for £2.00

                      ♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡~♡




Skin Tonic 

This Skin Tonic by primark is quite a remarkable product. When I saw this at the shop, I thought it was a Toner. And the green colored liquid was quite attractive looking although the packaging wasn't anything major. But after using it and seeing how the product measures up, I actually like this. To me this is like the cheaper version of Clinique's Clarifying Lotion. So basically you rub this tonic all over your face with a cotton pad to cleanse and refresh your skin. Enriched with Aloe vera & cucumber, it feels cool and hydrating. Soothes the skin without drying it out. I havn't seen this in my local branch of Primark, and got it from Bedford when I was shopping out of town. After using this a few times, I regret that i didn't buy another bottle, as I actually like this product & found it useful πŸ˜”
So this I definately recommend to buy!



Sleek & Smooth Hair Serum 

Primarks Sleek and Smooth hair serum is a very good product. Enriched with Coconut & Argan Oil, it helps to smooth any fray ends & polish the look of your hair. Use it when styling your hair to nourish dry hair and protect it from heat damage. It has a lovely scent and makes your hair soft & supple. Another tip, use this serum before washing your hair to deeply condition and leave hair soft & managable. This is a great product and is also travel friendly. So go get this guys, you will love it! 😍



Make up Blending Brush 

This make up brush is one product i really really like! This Blending brush is so worth the money that I went ahead and bought another 2 more! πŸ˜„ The bristles are soft and synthetic made, and the size of it is just perfect! The design of it, is strong & sturdy and you can use this brush to blend your foundation aswell as use it to contour your cheeks and forehead. It's precisioned head is great and you can use it easily all over your face. I definately recommend this brush! πŸ‘Œ

Scandal Body Mist 

Omg, what can I say about this body mist? I loooove this so much! I first bought the Eau de Toilette perfume Bottle for £6. I couldn't get over the scent, and was heartbroken when my bottle finished! 😭 But when I saw the body mist of the same perfume, I just grabbed it because the perfume bottle was unavailable. But a replacement was just as good. So I was content with that! 😍 This perfume is a gorgeous scent, so go get it & trust me you wont regret it! 😘



P.S Primer Water 

This Primer water by primark is a good primer. It says it prepa and primes the skin for make up application. It refreshes & hydrates your skin at the same time. It has a light fragrance & is seemingly suitable for all skin types πŸ€” Most primer/fixing sprays cost quite a bit. But this one is just as good, does the job & doesn't cost as much as many others, so i highly recommend you try this out! I like it! 😊


                    *>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>*>

So friends this is the end of my top 5 Review. Hope you enjoyed reading it. Do you have any of these? Did you like it? What are your thoughts on them? Don't forget to leave your lovely comments below πŸ‘‡

So until next time, take care & stay Beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍