Travel sized Products 😊

Hi friends how are you all? Hope you are well. Today I will blog to you something important. Today's blogpost is about Travel sized products. How many times do you find that some essential products you want to take with you on your travels, are not portable or convenient? Or sometimes it is not within a specific amount, e.g 100ml or less and the airport ends up disposing it? Many a times, I guess... πŸ˜”
When it comes to travelling light, we most often want to take everything with us, and it's often the big bulky things! But help is at hand! There are some travel size/ travel friendly health & beauty items that are sized to go, so when we can't take our big items, we can always take these small handy sized items instead! πŸ€—
Here are some of my handy products that I like to take with me on my travels. They are so convenient, especially when I usually go on short or weekend breaks anywhere. Check out my items below! πŸ‘‡




☆ Mini Baby Oil   ☆ Hand Gel  ☆ Garnier mini size Micellar water  ☆ Malibu Aloe Vera gel        ☆ Batiste mini Dry Shampoo  ☆ Dove Beauty Deodorant Spray  ☆ Garnier Intense care Multi purpose cream  ☆ Mac Prep & prime fix plus spray  ☆ Aussie Miracle Moist mini shampoo  ☆ Insette Cool it Instant cooling spray  ☆ Nivea Creme soft Shower creme  ☆ Lacura Micellar cleansing 3in1 facial wipes  ☆ Tibet Cold cream.




All of these items are travel friendly as they are within 100ml or less. Their packaging is small and compact, so you can easily fit them in your handbag, cabin bag or a small holdall.




As you can see from the photograph, I have an assortment of products, from bath & body to health & beauty. I find all these products essential when travelling, as i'm sure I will be using them on the go or while i'm on my vacation.






These are my personal favourite items that I like to use. Do you own any of these? What items do you carry around with you? Leave your lovely comments below!

So until next time, take care & stay Beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’– xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍