Colorpop Haul! 😍 2017

Hello my friends, how are you all? Hope you are well. I am back today and am so excited to share with you my latest Haul! I have been waiting patiently for my post to come and finally it is here!! 😍 Today's post is about my latest Colorpop haul and it is πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Round about christmas time on the Colorpop website, they had some great deals going like 30% off some products. I was really tempted as I wanted to treat myself for some time, so I got blown away with the offers and decided to order something.
As there were a few deals going, I browsed the website to see what I wanted. I really really love their super shock eyeshadows, so knew that i'd be ordering some more! Another great offer was that if I spent $50 dollars or more (because I was an international order) I would get a eyeshadow palette worth $15 dollars absolutely free! And because I need free international shipping thats why my order had to be of $50 dollars or more πŸ–’
I ordered my colorpop order round about the 28th December on the website and on 2nd January I recieved a email to say my parcel has been shipped! Since that day I have been impatient for it to arrive and now FINALLY it is in my Hands!! πŸ€— So my parcel arrived and was awaiting for collection from the General Post Office as I occured customs charge so that needed to be paid before I could recieve it. Upon recieving my postal card, I hurried along to the post office to collect my parcel. After that I just died with excitement! 😍
I came home and checked all the contents to see if I got all my items. I managed to swatch some shades and can't wait to play with all of my make up!! πŸ’˜ I was suprised that my order came so quickly despite it being a overseas shipment and I ordered at a busy time (christmas time) too! But nonetheless I am over the moon! πŸ˜™
Here is a photo of the things I ordered! ⬇





Products: 

☆ Golden State of Mind Eyeshadow Palette (Free Gift)
☆ Ultra Glossy Lip crystal lipgloss in shade #Cabana Boy
☆ All I see is Magic Eyeshadow Palette
☆ Hidden Agenda Ultra Satin Lip Trio in shades #Mystic #Stud & #Reign
☆ Super Shock Eyeshadows in 4 shades. #Luckfully #Brady #Mooning #Dynasty
☆ Aquamarine Crystal Setting Spray


                        ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ 




The Ultra glossy lipgloss in Cabana Boy, I ordered it because online in the photograph, it looked very nice πŸ‘Œ But looking at it in real life, the color looks somewhat different 😟 Nevertheless, it's not to bad of a color. It's sparkley and looks nice on bare lips or mixed with a lip liner of your choice.




The Hidden Agenda lip trio, is a nice combination of colors. I thought they will be of Matte finish, but they are Satin finish. All the colors are very pretty, and feel comfortable on the lips 😍 Moisturising and good pigmentation, I got a different finish for a change, so not bad at all.






The best part of ordering my Colorpop Haul, was my free gift. Yes! Free gift! 😍 As I mentioned earlier that if I spent over $50 dollars, I will get the Golden state of Mind eyeshadow palette FREE! ❤ and so thats exactly what I got! And wow, what a gorgeous gift! Love all the colors of this palette, just can't believe it that this is my free gift FOR REAL!! πŸ€— The eyeshadows are glittery and well pigmented, but does have some fallout though, due to the glittery compound.




The Aquamarine Crystal setting spray is a relatively new product from Colorpop brand. It's a setting spray made from crystals, as the name suggests πŸ’ŽπŸ’Ž I like the bottle and the color of the spray. Smells quite nice, as it has a light fragrance. Haven't used it yet as I am still using my MAC fixplus and Gerard Cosmetics Peach slay all day setting spray. So once one of those two sprays are finished, I will use my new one πŸ‘





The All I see is Magic eyeshadow palette was on offer. I liked the colors and chose this palette for the range of colors πŸ’˜ I thought instead of buying many single eyeshadows, why not get a palette instead that has most of the colors that I would buy individually otherwise. The other palettes didn't tickle my fancy, so I opted for this palette, making it a wise choice πŸ‘Œ





I LOVE the Super shock eyeshadows! Omg, they are the most awesome kind of eyeshadows that I have ever used! πŸ˜πŸ’˜ The Bold, intense single eyeshadows are one of a kind. You have to use it to believe it! Very pigmented with a soft velvety texture, these amazing eyeshadows glide on like a dream. I have never experienced these kind of eyeshadows before, and honestly speaking they are so worth the money! Colorpop should do a special palette with super shock eyeshadows, it would be a massive sellout! 😘
From the super shock eyeshadow range, I got 4 colors all different from each other. Every single shade is sooo gorgeous, I feel like buying the whole lot! ❤ I got some dark and light colors, ones that I will love wearing. You can see the colors and intensity of the shades in my photos πŸ‘




So guys, this is the end of my blogpost. I hope you liked reading it. Do you have any Colorpop make up? What are your thoughts? Did you ever have any problem with your order or any of the products? Why not leave your lovely comments below? 😊

Ok folks, I am off for now. Will be back again with another exciting post. Until next time, take care and stay Beautiful! 😘❤ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Women's Wellbeing