Massive Xmas Haul Dec 2017

Hello there dear readers, how are you all? Hope you are well and had a fantastic opening to the new year. I certainly did, enjoyed the day with my family which was worth it! πŸ˜™
And so now I will continue with my blog. Today's post is about a huge haul that I did on boxing day. It is the day after Christmas on the 26th December where there is upto 50% off in the shops on goods & products. Consumers eagerly look forward to this day where they can get their hands on reduced price good, snapping up bargains wherever they shop.
 Although this may be a good thing, it is equally a bad thing too, as often you wont be getting high end products at reduced prices, rather than end of season or slighly damaged goods for cheap prices. For me, yes I do love a bargain, but sometimes compromising on quality will just have to do. But do be warned that on such a day, expect delays, queues, lots of mess and of course some damages not to mention the flock of crowds in each & every shop! πŸ˜„
Moving onto my blog, I too have been to the sales and grabbed some bargains like everyone else. I am very happy with my haul as some things I have been eyeing for a while, I was able to get my hands on, making me a happy bunny! 😍 Here are the things that I snapped up:







♡ Black Sequin sparkle Cardigan from H & M £12
♡ Silver glitter sparkle Scarf from Tesco £4
♡ Red fluffy Slippers from Tesco £3
♡ Nude patent Buckle belt slip on shoes from Primark £7
♡ Green Glitter Headphones from Primark £3
♡ 2 pack Mini Lint Rollers from Tesco £1.50
♡ Saint Algue Blusher Brush from TK Maxx £1.50
♡ Bird of Paradise Eau de Parfum from Marks & Spencer £8
♡ Black Coin purse from Primark £2
♡ 2 pack Glitter Mascara from H & M £2.50
♡ Nutella Mug with 2 mini jars from Tesco £3
♡ Garnier Ultimate Blends Hair transforming balm from Tesco £3.99
♡ Black fashion Handbag from Primark £8
♡ Click-six Diamond Drop Necklace from Tesco £6


                    ☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆▪☆


** I forgot to take a pic of the handbag thats why I had to add it in later! πŸ˜„

So... let me tell you about my bargains! As you can see from the list I picked up loads of items from many shops, i'm so pleased with my bargains, because I made some good savings too! 😘




My handbag that I got from Primark is so beautiful! I got so many people asking me where I got my bag from. The beautiful design looks designer without the price tag! It's a great size and looks so fashionable. I love it! πŸ‘œ




The black purse also looks similar in design to my handbag, and they both look good together. Almost matching, so I made it look like a set, and now i'm good to go, ready for a night out, with a glamorous bag and purse! πŸ‘›




I picked up a few bargains in Tesco too! My red fluffy slippers are 'oh so comfortable!' Half price at £3 I got a good bargain there!
The silver glitter scarf looks so pretty! The color is beautiful and the glitter gives it a sparkle. I love wearing it! πŸ‘Œ
The Nutella mug? Well chocolate is my weakness here, but with 2 cute jars of Nutella, is anything but delicious! πŸ˜‹
I also got a piece of jewellry from Tesco too at half price. A gorgeous necklace by Click-six was originally £12! At half price the necklace was sparkling even more! 😍 A beautiful piece that sits comfortably on your neck and makes any outfit look Glam! πŸ’–




I love my black cardigan that I got from H & M. It's so pretty! I love the color black anyways, but the sequins give the cardigan a touch of sparkle making it a fashionable piece of clothing, that is comfortable to wear! πŸ’–
The 2 pack glitter mascaras looked so cute so I just had to get them! And being a make up lover, who can resist?? πŸ˜‰





The 2 pack mini lint rollers are too cute! Ideal size for on the go. Fits neatly in any handbag or pocket, so I can polish up whenever I need to, quickly and conviniently! πŸ€—
The Garnier Ultimate blends Hair transforming balm is a must try! I recommend you try this. Makes dull, dry frizzy hair look amazing again! A rich, deep treatment formula, gives instant results, your hair will thank you for it! 😘




The Nude patent buckle belt slip on shoes are just 😍 They are a dupe of Valentino shoes, similar color & design, minus the price tag! Looks gorgeous on your feet, stylish and comfortable! A great price for a dupe that goes well with any outfit! πŸ‘Œ
These green glitter headphones are very pretty! The color is beautiful and glitter makes it look bling bling! A pretty set of headphones that I love to carry around with me, for listening to music on the go!



I love the scent of this perfume that I got from Marks & Spencers. Bird of Paradise is an exotic scent that reminds me of jungles and nature. A lovely perfume that is not too heavy and wearable both night and day! πŸŒ³πŸ•Š




One can never have too many make up brushes I say! A pretty black & gold blusher brush to add to my brushes collection, even better at £1.50! πŸ–’

                          × - × - × - × - × - ×


So friends, this is the end of my massive xmas haul! Hope you enjoyed reading it.
What bargains did you pick up from the sales? Do you think you paid good money for them? Did you keep them all for yourself or shared with your loved ones?

Leave your lovely comments below! 😊
I'll be back again soon with another exciting post.

So until next time, take care and stay beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’– xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍