Amie morning dew Matte moisturiser

Hi guys how are you all? Hope you are doing well. Today my blogpost will be about a moisturiser that i have been using and is quite good. Do you suffer from breakouts? Oily patchy skin? I don't really have breakouts but occasionaly my skin does feel dry & patchy due to health & environmental issues.
I came accross this moisturiser in Tesco called Amie morning dew mattifying moisturiser. It was priced at £4.99 (price variable accross other stores). The packaging looked cute & flowery so i thought i'll buy this & test it out. It says its a natural moisturiser with natural ingredients derived from fruit & plant extracts. It claims to nourish & hydrate skin with a matte effect so as to calm & control the skin.
It is a light non greasy lotion like cream that has a light fragrance & absorbs easily into the skin that aims to deliver fresh moisturised skin, keeping oily/combination skin under control. This moisturiser is suitable for sensitive skin as well as oily/combination skin.
My verdict on this: I would recommend anyone who has problem skin, oily skin, combination skin, or dry skin to test this  moisturiser out. It will soothe & hydrate your skin looking & feeling nourished & smooth like a baby's skin. It also makes a good make up base for any skin type. I personally use this as a make up base as it helps my make up last longer & smooth my skin out.
So friends if you are after a good moisturiser for you skin, i would recommend you try this out & see the difference for yourself. Let me know your thoughts or comments about this & hope to hear from you soon. Until then take care & stay fabulous!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍