Victoria's Secret Amber Romance

Hi everyone how are you all? Hope you are keeping well. Today i am very excited to tell you about my latest shopping spree! Who doesn't like to splash out on luxury products? Well i know i do, & especially when it's something that is rare or not familiar of. Let me tell you further of my shopping experience. While i was out last friday on my weekly grocery shop at my local Tesco, there was a big display dedicated specially to Mother's day gifts. There were the usual cute greeting cards along with gift sets, chocolates, flowers etc. Then i noticed something that is not really familiar in the UK, except for in designer & high lifestyle shops.  My eye caught the attention of Victoria's Secret beauty range. Im not really familiar with Victoria's Secret brand but occasionally see beauty bloggers mention about it. I once got the Love Spell body wash a while ago. The fragrance was alright but not anything all that. But this time i came accross the Amber Romance fragrance.
I like this ones fragrance more than Love Spell. It smells light & almost citrus like, reminds me of Summer. The packaging is of plastic with a gold shiny sticker & matching cap. It was originally £15.00 each product but then with 1/3 off the price it was £10 each. So i splashed out a little & treated myself to a body mist, shower gel & body lotion each with a quantity of 250ml. My impressions on this, is that the Amber Romance fragrance is a bit more decent than Love Spell. Any other fragrance i wouldn't be too sure of because i havn't seen anymore than the 2 fragrances i have come across. Because of the brand name, it makes it sound luxurious but its a tad too expensive. The packaging is also not all that wow either.
But overall i do somewhat like this but affordability wise i would say its quite over priced. My verdict on this is that it's ok to splash out occasionally, but wouldn't really want to make repeat purchases.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍