Purple Make up Brushes

Hi there friends, hope you are having lots of fun in this easter weekend. I am trying to enjoy the holidays, but my kids are ill & i think its my turn now, so hope to make a quick recovery so i can write some lovely blogs for you all  :)
So today my blogpost will be about some make up brushes that i got last week. Its a set of 10 purple color make up brushes that i got from Ebay at £4.99. Firstly i needed some new make up brushes, so i thought i'll order them from ebay. Ebay has become my new obsession when purchasing goods from online shopping, as i think ebay is wayyy better than Amazon. Although i used to shop alot from Amazon before but seeing that Ebay has more variety & is actually a lot more cheaper, hence this change has saved me alot of money! Hehehee!! And secondly i looooveee the color purple, so basically i have fallen in love with the brushes before my purchase, & couldn't wait to own them!  :)
At £4.99 these brushes are amazing! In the set you get 5 large brushes of different shapes & 5 skinny brushes also of different shapes for precision application & multi use. I have ordered something similar in the past except it was a set of 5 brushes of the large size with white color handles. Those white brushes cost me £3.59 so i guess it wasn't too bad for my first set of make brushes.

  


As i said before, purple is my favourite colour, so who wouldn't fall in love these brushes. The smaller brushes are for precision application, like eye-shadows, concealers etc, whilst the bigger brushes are more suitable for powder & foundation application. The bristles are so soft and gentle and make light work of make up application, and cleaning them is easy too. A little soap and water, and your brushes are clean and ready for next use. I love these brushes because they are so easy to use & maintain, but for £4.99 you certainly can't go wrong. 10 multi purpose brushes for this great price is definitely worth considering. It's pocket friendly and more suitable for beginners, aswell as doing a good job just like the high end Real Techniques brushes.
So next time your after a bargain, check out Ebay as they have the best deals going, & you will enjoy your shopping experience too. 
Until next time, stay beautiful. Byee!!  :)




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍