L.A Girl Pro Concealers

Hi everyone, how are you all? Hope you guys are well. Wedding season has already started for me, and I have been soo busy with parties, preps, dances and so many things that happen in weddings! πŸ˜„ Anyway, today's post is about my recent purchase from Ebay.
It's the L.A Girl's Pro Concealers. I must admit i'm rather slow on discovering these, & i wish i had known about these earlier. I bought two of these. One is the Orange Correcter & the other is the normal concealer. Well, what can i say about them?? I absolutely LOVE them! Oh my goodness the quality of these concealers are AMAZING! 😍 with more than 20 shades available, there is a match for every skin color The Orange Corrector concealer is a god send product! This is used to disguise dark circles under the eyes. It's creamy formula is long lasting and easily blendable with fingers, sponge or brushes.
The Concealer is also of great quality. Gives a even coverage, smooth & creamy. Blends effortlessly. A little product goes a long way. The end result is that of a flawless High definition looking finish. πŸ‘I really regret not knowing any earlier about these amazing products 😞
I see so many people using these concealers on you tube & instagram, and seeing the quality & end result, has tempted me to give it a go aswell. Because my main concern was with my dark circles, i wanted to learn a trick that works or buy products that i can see results with. But my purchase of these concealers i can see the benefit of the true coverage that beauty enthusiasts rave about! Seeing the fantastic results i feel more confident & my dark circles look untraceable! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ
But you know something else? The best bit is the price. I bought both of these at £2.50 each from a seller on Ebay. I am so very happy with the results & the quality, these concealers will be a firm favourite for me! 😍




Do you have any of these? If so what shades, and what do you think of them? Does it work for you? Comment below & let me know your opinions.
Until then take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍