Mini Haul Part 2

Hi friends how are you all?  Hope you are all well and enjoying the beautiful summery weather! Sorry for the lack of posts on my blog, i do appologise. I have been busy with weddings, illness, and all other stresses that has been keeping me inactive on my blog, so sorry about that.  Well anyway i'm back now and ready to share a new post with you all. Today i am very excited to share with you my mini haul. With sales happening almost everywhere for the summer, I am out bargain hunting and looking for deals that may appeal to my friends aswell as myself. Well, away i go! 😊

My mini haul is full of exciting new products all health and beauty related. I have picked out 7 new products as part of my haul. These are: 

1: Montagne Jeunesse Face masks x2   £1.00 each from Boots
2: Boots Oil of Evening Primrose Rich Moisturising Cream    £2.69 from Boots
3: Make up Revolution Flawless Ultra Eye shadow Palette     £8.00 from Superdrug
4: Sleek Make up Matte Me Lip Cream shade: Velvet Slipper      £4.99 from Boots
5: Barry M Flawless Brightening Primer     £5.99 From Superdrug
6: W7 Mini Power Puffs Beauty Blender Sponges     £ 3.99  From T K Maxx
7: Collection Lasting Color Lipsticks x2  shades: #21 Rose wood #22 CafΓ© au Lait  
£2.99 each  from Boots.



All these products i bought from 3 different stores. From T K Maxx, Boots, and Superdrug.

T K Maxx is like my favourite shop to look for bargains. Bargains as in designer brands at 60% off. They have many different brand names and with a huge choice in selection, there is so many things to like!! 😊 But since on this occasion i wasn't really looking for anything in particular, i came across these super cute mini beauty blenders. They just looked so adorable, I couldn't resist not buying them πŸ˜„
My next stop was my second favourite shop, Boots. I really like Boots, it's a one stop shop with so many departments that caters for all kinds of shoppers. With High end products and drugstore too, you will be spoilt for choice. Boots has make up, fragrance, electrical items, pharmacy, photo developers, baby and toddler clothes & accessories, opticians and much much more. 
I bought 3 items from Boots. The face masks, Evening primrose oil cream & Sleek Matte me lip cream. The face masks looked interesting, and they were different to the normal face masks of this brand. Apart from the different fragrance & fruit combination, the cherry twist face mask is more of a scrub. And the Tropical fruit heat mask is a self heating face mask that heats up gently on your face upon application. So those face masks will be a treat to try! The oil of Evening primrose Rich moisturising cream is a light yet richly moisturising cream that softens & hydrates your skin without feeling greasy or dry. Absorbs easily into skin and it has a fragrance so divine, smells like incense sticks! The Matte me lip cream by sleek was not something i was looking to buy as I have sooo many lip glosses, liquid lipsticks & lipsticks aswell that i'm running out of storage space! But what can I do.... I fell for the shade like always! πŸ˜‚








Lastly my 3rd lot of purchases were from Superdrug! Another of my fave health & beauty shop. From there i purchased the Make up Revolution Flawless palette, the Barry M flawless brightening primer & the Collection lipsticks. The Eyeshadow palette just looked soo good! Had nice neutral shades the quality is also quite good, as is the price. For £8.00 you get good quality eyeshadows and with 32 awesome shades you really can't go wrong! 😊 The Barry M Flawless Brightening primer looked interesting! There was 3 types of primers there, a white color primer which is the original normal primer. The green primer is the color correcting primer & the purple primer is the brightening primer for dull looking skin. So i thought i would give the purple primer a try πŸ˜‰ and as for the lipsticks?? What shall i say? Let's say i was looking for some nude shades... 😜 At £2.99 the prices were as irresistable as the colors! πŸ’– 
A girl can never have too many lipsticks eh?? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And so that is my blogpost. Hope you didn't get too bored with my extra long post! I shall be back again soon with some more interesting posts for you all to enjoy. In the meantime leave me some feedback or questions or queries. Would love to hear from you. 
Until next time, take care & stay Beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍