Mini Haul July 2016 part 1

Hello my lovelies, how are you all? Hope you are well. Today i'd like to share my mini haul with you. Well in fact, i have been very busy with lots of shopping over the last fews months, in the run up to my 2 nieces weddings. So i have been buying so many things, some of which i most probably don't need ( don't even ask! πŸ˜„ ) and the other stuff that i do need!
My haul collection is really quite big, so i will probably blog about my purchases in a few parts, as the title suggests πŸ˜„ Anyways, lets start with part 1.


Ok so all these things i have purchased are from B&M. I really like B&M, it's a very good shop, like Poundland & Wilkinsons. You can find a variety of things in there like home & garden items, food, clothing, furniture, etc, etc. Most of the things are nicely priced, and you can pick up great things at bargain prices. My Haul consisted of the items in the picture.

1) Rimmel True Match Foundation £2.99
2) W7 Sheer Loose Powder £1.29
3) Johnson's Bedtime Baby Oil £1.49
4) Sunny Day Thermal Mist Facial Spray 99p
5) W7 In The Nude Eye Color Palette £4.99

Rimmels True match foundation was at a great price of £2.99 Usually these foundations cost about £7.99 in all other retailers. I found my shade & this foundation at a bargain price, so i couldn't resist buying this.
Johnson's Baby Bedtime oil is my most favourite in the baby oils range. The smell is gorgeous! And purple is my favourite color too! 😍 It has a relaxing scent and is enriched with calming essential oils, helping to relax & unwind after a long & tiring day.
The W7 In the Nude eyeshadow palette is suposed to be a dupe of Urban Decay's Naked Palette. The colors and pigmentation of the eyeshadows are not too bad, considering it's a dupe. Has nude to brown shades making smokey eyes easy.
W7 Sheer Loose Powder was a random purchase. I was thinking if i should buy it or not. But then i ended up buying it because the price was good for a loose powder. And the shade is my color, so don't think i can go wrong for trying at this price. πŸ‘
And lastly the Sunny Day Facial mist spray. This was a good purchase for me as especially now that in the Summer the heat is on the rise, this convinient spray mist is ideal to




take on the go so i can refresh and feel hydrated whenever and wherever. And the other good thing is that it doubles up as a make up setting spray. So at 99p this is a bargain with an added bonus. Marvellous! πŸ˜‰


So i am very happy with my choice of products as i know i would be making good use of them instead of wasting it, or end up giving away, lol 😝
Do you own any of these products or are considering getting them? What are your thoughts? Share your opinions, and let's discuss our beauty buys together!

So untill next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍