Mini haul August 2016

Hi friends how are you all? Hope you are doing well. A massive appology to you all for being inactive lately on my blog. I have been extremely busy. Had some parties, visitors, and also im doing my house up. My whole house is a huge mess with clutters of furniture, and everything in black bin bags, so having a hard job finding anything πŸ˜₯ so i do appologise.
Anyways back to my post, today it's about my august mini haul.
Bargain spotting is right up my street when looking for branded goods at remarkable prices so im always on the lookout for quality bargains.


Here i have got my hands on these 5 items. 
● Johnsons's Face care Radiant Essentials melt away foaming cleansing mousse. £1.00 from Poundland.
● Eau Thermale Avene spray mist. £3.00 from Boots.
● Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Moisturising Face Cream. £9.99 from TK Maxx.
● Revlon Foundation Airbrush Effect in Golden Beige. £12.99 from Boots. 
● Cherry Chree Macaron Lip balm in CafΓ© au Lait. £2.99 from TK Maxx.

The Johnson's face care cleansing mousse was something i have never seen before, for a Johnson's product. Johnson mostly do baby products but a first in face care was something quite unique. And for it to be found in poundland of all places was extremely rare. 
Next the Eau Thermale facial mist was something i have not tried before. It's a facial mist made from thermal spring water which sounded quite fancy. It's suitable for a range of facial symptoms aswell as for body use, so i thought i'd give it a try. 

Elizabeth Arden's 8 hour cream is like an affordable luxury product that i added to my vanity. And since TK Maxx sells quality products at 60% off high street stores, i knew i was getting a bargain! 😊
Revlon's Airbrush Effect foundation i have used previously before, and i must say it's a very good foundation. Cherry chree macaron lip balm is just too good to eat! The container looks just like a vanilla macaroon and the fragrance of Coffee and Milk is so devine! Wasn't really in need of a lip balm but the smell just tempted me into buying it!




And so that was my mini haul. I know i will enjoy using these products as much fun i had in buying them! 😊

Do you own any of these products? Which one(s) and what do you think about it? Share your views and get in touch with me! 
Until next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ‘ xXx






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍