Mini Haul October 2016

Hello my loves, how are you all? Hope you are well. Oh my goodness where do i start?? I have been very busy with the renovation of my house. Everything is a mess!! 😨 All my rooms are turned upside down, with dirt & dust flying around! Hence why i am inactive on my blog. But hope to be back on soon. The pressure of everything is mounting but im trying to keep my cool! Lol πŸ˜„
Anyway, today's blog is a mini haul for October.


As you can see i have purchased a total of 10 products. I am listing below each product with price & place of purchase.

1• Balms Away Eye make up break up. Make up remover. £7.99 from TK Maxx
2• Peach delight sanitising Hand gel. 50p from Primark.
3• Kiss Emoji watermelon lip balm. £2.99 from Superdrug.
4• Gal Pal Facial brush. £2.99 from TK Maxx.
5• Rucci Professional Eyebrow tidy kit. £3.99 from TK Maxx.
6• Dramatic False Eye Lashes. £1.00 from Primark.
7• 20 pack LED Indoor Lights. £1.50 from Primark.
8• Nanette Lepore Precision Beauty Blender sponge. £2.99 from TK Maxx.
9• Revlon Photoready Eyeshadow Palette. Shade no# 503 Muse. £3.99 from TK Maxx.
10• Boots Botanics Radiance Balm face moisturiser. £1.99 from Boots.

For my haul you can see i have bought quite a lot of items. Some of the things i needed whilst others i was keen to try 😊




The Balms away eye make up remover was something quite interesting. Usually i buy liquid format make up removers. This was an impulse buy as i was keen to try it out. The Handgel was a bargain for 50p. Its really handy for use on the go aswell as the home. Infact any place you like. Nips germs & bugs at the source of contact so you can be rest assured your hands are protected.
The Emoji lip balm was just soo cute! πŸ˜™ The emoji lipbalm comes in many flavours aswell as a different design on each tin. Watermelon was a juicy fragrance and smells lovely! πŸ‘
I needed a new tweezer for my brows, and came accross this kit. It's a pretty kit with a metallic blue tweezer & a double ended matching spooli & brush. The Gal pal facial brush was also another beauty product that i needed. It's gentle bristles will ensure i get a good clean while being gentle on my face.
The false eyelashes were not really on my wanted products list, but at £1 they looked good so thort i'll give it a try.
The indoor lights were a cute purchase. They look so pretty. Easy to operate with little maintainance, two batteries are all thats needed to operate it. So portable & lightweight, you can easily light up & decorate any room in your home 😊 The Nanette Lepore Beauty blender was an item i did need. My old sponge has split in half so i bought this to replace my old one. It's a lovely lilac color one of my favourite colors! 😍 And as for the revlon eyeshadow palette, there really was no need for that! I have far too many palettes, but the colors in this palette were so pretty & tempting, i ended up buying it πŸ˜„ And lastly the Botanics Radiance balm was on offer at boots. At half price i thought i'd give it a try. It's a natural product made from plants that claims to enhance your skin's radiance so no harm trying πŸ˜„

So that was my purchases for my October haul. Do you own any of these or planning to get something similar? Why not share your views and join in the discussion? Would be great to know your opinions.

Until next time, take care & stay Beautiful! πŸ˜™ xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍