E.L.F make up brushes πŸ‘

Hello friends how are you? Hope you are all well πŸ€— I'm back today with a recent purchase I did online. Last month I ordered some make up brushes online from Eye lips face (e.l.f) website. I have never ordered anything from them before even though they been around for a while now. E.L.F is an international brand and they do make up and recently started selling make up brushes aswell. So I thought i'd check them out.
When I was looking on the e.l.f website I noticed the prices for some products were really affordable. I thought they might cost a bomb, like £15 for a small brush or something, but it was nothing like that! Prices start from £2 so you can shop all you want! πŸ˜„
I wasn't looking for make up as I already have tons of make up!  My family have told me off numerous times to stop wasting money on make up. But do I listen?? πŸ˜‚ And so I thought why not look for some good blending brushes. There was quite a good selection of brushes and because I can't see them live how they look or feel, I just have to guess and hope for the best! And so as you can see I selected some brushes that I hope can perform good blending and will be money well spent! πŸ‘ The only thing I was only worried about was custom charges, as this was an overseas order, but luckily I did not incur any charges and also it was free shipping! Yayy!! πŸ€— Take a look below at the brushes I got! ⤵






Products: 

* Flawless Concealer Brush £4.00
* Eye Crease Brush £2.00
* Eyeshadow Brush £2.00




Flawless Concealer Brush ⬆

I really love this concealer brush! Its a medium sized fluffy brush. The bristles are so soft, and of good quality. The price is fantastic for a brush this size. I made a good decision and paid a good price!😍





Eyeshadow Brush ⤴

This eyeshadow brush is very good. It's a wide flat brush that effortlessly applies eyeshadow on the lids. A super soft brush at a great price of just £2.00 I love it! πŸ’





Eye Crease Brush ⬆

This eye crease brush does exactly what it says! Soft pointy bristles that are just the right size and shape, effectively contour the socket and crease area giving flawless results! Another winner at £2.00 these brushes are truely amazing! 😘


I didn't expect to pay premium price for premium brushes. I am blown away at the quality of these brushes and the absolutely amazing prices I paid for these brushes. They're fantastic! πŸ‘Œ What more can I say other than I wish I had ordered more!


                       ********************


So friends, this is the end of my post. I hope you enjoyed reading and I hope I inspired you to do some great online shopping. I will leave a link below to E.L.F website. Don't forget to check it out and grab some great bargains! 


Until next time, take care and stay Beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ‘xXxXx



www.eyeslipsface.co.uk


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍