My Favourite Perfumes πŸ’ž

Hello sweeties, how are you all? Hope you are all well. Looks like the snow is finally clearing up in the UK! ⛄ The last 3 days have been torture with heavy snowfall across the country. Roads have been treacherous, schools have been closed along with hazardous conditions everywhere! But luckily it's not long lasting and everything seems to be returning back to normal πŸ€—
Anyways i'm back with a new post. Today's blogpost is about some of my favourite perfumes. You will see some well known classics and some that are new favourites. So let's get started! 😊




✴ Avon Soft Musk 75ml from Avon Cosmetics.
✴ Friction by FCUK 50ml from B&M stores.
✴ JLO by Jennifer Lopez 50ml from TK Maxx.
✴ NYC Premiere by Elizabeth Arden 75ml from TK Maxx.
✴ Panache by Coty perfumes 100ml gifted to me.
✴ Splendor by Elizabeth Arden 125ml gifted to me.
✴ F&F eau de toilette perfume by Tesco 50ml from Tesco stores.
✴ White Musk perfume by The Bodyshop 50ml from The Bodyshop.
✴ Red Jeans by Versace 75ml from TK Maxx.
✴ Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden 30ml from TK Maxx.


                           -×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-×-




Elizabeth Arden makes some really lovely fragrances. I like their perfumes alot. They smell lovely and their packaging is really pretty. They are so affordable, you can really splash out a few bottles! πŸ’ž I thought Elizabeth Arden was a real person's name who made products under her brand name. But it isn't. Elizabeth Arden is just a brand name, not named after anyone! πŸ˜„ I really love the Sunflowers perfume 🌻 It reminds me of the summer. And sunflowers being a beautiful flower, are my next favourite flower after Roses 🌹 The NYC premiere was a perfume I bought recently. I had never smelt it before, but the fragrance it lovely. Makes you feel like a celebrity!




These two Musk fragrances are timeless pieces! I love both of these musks! 😍I have been smelling these two perfumes for a very long time & they are unforgettable! The Bodyshop White Musk is like a cooler scent. Whilst the Avon Soft Musk is like a warmer scent. Both of these scents have a strong smell that lasts a long time, and make you feel gorgeous! πŸ‘Œ




Friction by FCUK. Omg what can I say about this perfume? It smells absolutely Delicious! πŸ˜‹ A heavy Vanilla sweet smelling fragrance, that lasts a long time. The bottle looks like crystal with a plastic top & lid. Beautiful looking bottle πŸ’ž
JLo perfume is a light fresh fragrance by Jennifer Lopez. I like wearing this in the summer, as it doesn't overpower and is comfortably wearable πŸ‘




I really really love these two scents. They're both so different from each other and smell divine! 😘 Splendor by Elizabeth Arden was gifted to me for my birthday by my sister. I had never smelt this perfume before, but by god, I absolutely adore this perfume! πŸ’ It's huge quantity of 125ml and beautiful bottle design make this a winner! As for the F&F perfume, I really love this perfume, but it's a shame I can't get this anymore! Tesco have discontinued this fragrance and it was one of the few perfumes I actually loved from Tesco 😭 A fresh smelling scent, it is like nothing i've smelt before.




So here is the last two of my favourite perfumes! As you can see here is one timeless classic that almost everyone can relate to! πŸ‘Œ Panache has been around for a very long time like a rare piece. It's unforgettable fragrance reminds me of the yesteryears πŸ€— It's a strongly scented perfume that lasts for hours and is very affordable at 100mls per bottle. It's an unmistakable scent for me that does it everytime! 😍 Another of my favourite favourite perfume is indeed the Red Jeans by Versace. A designer perfume, so feminine I love wearing this! πŸ’ž A pretty red colored glass bottle that comes inside a matching tin container is one perfume that you must own in your perfume collection! πŸ‘



                      ♡ * ♡ * ♡ * ♡ * ♡ 


So friends this is the end of my post. I hope you like it. Do you own any of these? Whats your opinion on them? Do you have any favourite perfumes? Comment below and get the conversation started! πŸ˜‰

Until next time take care and stay beautiful. Catch you all again soon! Byee!! πŸ˜™πŸ’ xXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍