Mini Haul September 2017

Hi there dear readers, how are you? Hope you are all doing well. I have been so far behind with my blogs, all of my posts are getting mixed up! πŸ˜– Editing my photos is also becoming a chore, as some of my photos have been deleted accidently, and so that meant taking them again! But kind of sorting things out now, so hopefully should be back on track again! πŸ˜„
Anyways today's post is a mini haul from back in september. I bought several things from different shops and so will be giving my review on them. So let's get started!




Products: 

▪ Ollie & Olivia 3 piece make up brush set £4.99 from TK Maxx.
▪ 2 Bars of Soap 100g each. 2 for £1.00 from Tiger stores.
▪ Too Faced #nofilter Selfie powders. £3.00 from TK Maxx.
▪ Polka Body Mist £3.00 from Primark 150ml.
▪ Candy Cane Scrub Face mask by Montagne Jeunesse 90p from Primark.
▪ Sonoma Naturals Coconut facial serum 30ml £3.99 from TK Maxx.


                         • ~ • ~ • ~ • ~ •



The two bars of soap that I got from Tiger, I actually bought them a while ago round about june/july time. Back then the soaps were 2 for £1. But now they are just £1.00 each and also the packaging has changed of the soaps. They don't look like that anymore. I forgot to blog about them to be honest, that's why I thought i'd include them in my september blog now lol πŸ˜„ These soaps are mild & gentle and are 100g each in weight. There are 4 different scents for the soaps. There was Rose, Lavender, Apple & Milk. I bought Rose & Milk previously before. So ended up buying Milk & Lavender this time. These soaps are mild & creamy. Lightly fragranced and gentle on skin. I like these soaps, they are great for my sensitive skin and a good buy at 2 for £1.00 πŸ€—




From Primark I bought the Polka body mist. It's a lovely light smelling perfume. I had the perfume of that before, so am familiar with the smell. The bottle perfume was of less quantity at 50ml for £6 which was a little stronger than the mist. But in the Body mist you get 150ml for half the price of the perfume but a little lighter concentration of fragrance. Nevertheless still a good purchase because I like the smell 😜 The second item I got from Primark is the Candy Cane sugar face mask. This was a new mask that I never tried before, although the scent of candy cane is very tempting, hence why I bought it! πŸ‘Œ

The next three products is from TK Maxx. I really love TK Maxx. It's such an interesting shop, it has so much variety in products, so many different brands & the best thing is they're very affordable! Everything is upto 60% off! How cool is that?! πŸ€—






So I bought some make up brushes, a make up item & a facial serum. The Make up brushes are from a brand called Ollie & Olivia. It's a set of 3 eyeshadow brushes in a magnetic close box. The brushes are of good quality and really soft. The price is very reasonable aswell. πŸ‘
The next item is the Too faced selfie powders palette. Its a palette of 3 different color powders that are meant to accentuate your features that define the final look. In the palette there is a bronzing powder, a yellow color powder, supposing its a brightening powder. And then there's a lilac color powder probably for color correcting.
I havn't used this palette yet as I don't see any purpose for it. This product looks like a bit of a waste as it's not something that makes a significant difference when used, but it's good that I didn't seem to spend too much money on it, as it only cost me £3.00. Originally it was on sale at £9.99 and there was soo many of these palettes available to buy. But I don't think they were popular with customers so most of them got reduced and sold on for a cheaper price. Thank goodness I didn't buy it for the original price, as it would've been a real waste of money! 😣






The last item is a facial serum/oil.
This facial treatment serum is a natural product. It's made from pure coconut oil and is rich in anti oxidants. I love coconuts for sure, so this product will be good to use πŸ’ž It moisturises my skin well, without a greasy feeling. It's packed with natural goodness so only goodness can come out from this serum. I havn't used this serum religiously to benefit from it's properties, but everytime i did use it to moisturise my skin, I found this serum calming, moisturising and gentle on my skin.
Some serums are irritating to skin, or have to wait a while before the product starts working. I had no such issues with this, and having sensitive skin means I have to be very careful what I apply to my skin, as I will not only be damaging my skin but also irritating it. So that is why I choose my products carefully as I am the testing bunny! Lol πŸ˜„




So friends, this is the end of my blogpost for today. I hope you all enjoyed reading it 😊 Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them? Did you have any good experiences with them? Leave your comments below.

I shall be back again soon with another interesting post for you all. Until then, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍