Morphe X Jaclyn Hill Eyeshadow Palette

Hello dear friends, how are you all? Hope you are keeping well 😊 It has been quite some time since my last post I know... I have been quite ill all the time I was away. All my family members falling ill one by one. I've also had alot of other stuff happening in the background, don't ask!  πŸ€•
Also have done alot of shopping aswell, getting so many products to test just havn't had the time to post! But hopefully should catch up now, so please bear with me πŸ€—
Okay, so today's post is about the Morphe X Jaclyn Hill eyeshadow palette. Yes i'm a little late to review, but i've had it for some time now. And I can honestly say I love this palette alot!! 😍 I have invested a good amount of money on a palette that I actually love! But let me tell you a secret about this! You wont believe me, but I got this from Ebay, and for a mere price of £11.99! 😲 Yes! You have read right, £11.99!
I wanted to buy the original from Beauty Bay for £37 but it was out of stock. So I thought i'd have a look on ebay to see if there is any on there for a few pounds less. And as always there will be so many replicas on Ebay selling for various different prices, some as little as £2.99! πŸ€” But you can imagine the quality of those being rubbish and a waste of money! This palette being from Ebay, actually suprised me. The seller that I bought this from had many reviews about their version of this palette, and that the pigment payoff was really good for this price. Having read those reviews and a instinct feeling about it, I thought I'll order it and see what all the fuss is about. It came within 2 days of ordering and OMG! 😱
Although the Palette was bubble wrapped, somehow 1 color was broken on arrival. It was the black color shade. I contacted the seller for a solution. I was offered a discount on the price paid. I was happy with the decision, so instead of paying £11.99, I had a discount of £2 tooken off the price. But all I can say is that for £10 I have got my hands on a palette as good as the original for a fraction of the price! 😍
I have swatched the colors of the palette and my oh my, have I been blown away or what?! The pigmentation and color intensity of the shades have satisfied my query! All the reviews of this palette on Ebay have proved me wrong. I made a good choice to buy with the seller I bought it from, and have even been given a discount for the slight loss of color that occured during postage to me! 😘 All I can say is that I am extremely happy with my purchase and content on knowing that sometimes you can make a good purchase without splashing out! πŸ€‘
The pigmentation of the eyeshadows are of great quality with little to no fall out. The colors are rich and long lasting and very intense. Every single color is gorgeous. There is 35 colors in total with a mix of matte & shimmery colors. Every color is suitable for all skin tones. The dark colors are my favourite! πŸ’ž I have swatched some colors to show you the intensity of the pigments and what the palette looks like. I will leave a link to the seller below so you can check out their ebay page. I'm sure you will agree that I made a good purchase! πŸ˜‰







stores.ebay.com/sunkissdrops

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍