City Queen Cosmetics, Luton.

Hello dear readers, how are you all? Hope you are keeping well 😊 We have had some very cold weather lately. The Beast from the East was a major cold snap heading for england from Siberia, leaving the UK under a heavy blanket of snow. Travel disruptions, chaos, freezing temperatures meant a threat to life, thats how serious it was! 😱 Most people were having a water crisis, as many homes were left without power or water, like going through struggling times! And as if a week of suffering wasn't bad enough, only for it to return few weeks later in the form of a Mini Beast! πŸ˜– But hopefully this should be the last of it now, as really we should be in the Spring season by now!
Anyways, aside from the weather I am back today with a new post 😊
Today's post is about a mini haul that I did a few days ago from City Queen Cosmetics store in Luton. This is a newly opened Afro-Carribean beauty shop that sells hair extensions, make up, beauty products and health & well being products etc πŸ’‡πŸ’‹πŸ’… I went to a shop similar like this in Bedford where I purchased my L.A Girl haul items. This store has more or less these products here too, so was happy I could buy similar products if I need to restock πŸ€— This shop is Huuugggeeee! It used to be the same kind of shop also previously selling Afro-Carrribean health & beauty products, but just trading under the business name 'Julia'.
Anyways, let me show you my mini haul that I got from this shop ⤵



πŸ”Ό Rico Lemon Xtra Skin lightening Cream 50mg £1.99
πŸ”ΌRK by Kiss Forever Matte liquid lipstick in shade# Tippytoe £2.99
πŸ”ΌRK by Kiss Forever Matte liquid lipstick in shade# Bare Berries £2.99







These 2 liquid lipsticks remind me of Kylie Jenner's liquid lipsticks. The packaging looks similar, except the branding. I love both of these shades. They can be worn both in the day and night! 😍 Tippy toe is like a reddish brown and Bare berries like more like a red, berry color. They are quite long lasting, upto an average of 3/4 hours and application is soft & smooth. At just £2.99 each it's a real bargain! With more than 15 shades to choose from,  there's a color to suit everyone! πŸ€—





The next product is the Rico Lemon Xtra skin lightening cream.




This skin lightening cream was really an impulse buy. I have dark circles under my eyes and tried a few remedies to see if it helps, but am having no luck! πŸ˜” Lemon is a natural product that has bleaching properties, and is a popular choice in skin lightening products. This must be a double concentrate of lemon πŸ‹ hence the name xtra, so I thought i'd give it a try to see if I can fade my dark circles slightly. But I must be patient and consistent if I want to see any results, so wish me luck on that account! πŸ˜„
The packaging is a yellow color tube with 50g of product in a yellow cardboard box, retailing at £1.99 There were so many varieties of skin lightening creams with different prices, but just for starters and to give it a try, I picked up the cheapest box there was πŸ€”


              ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡


So guys this is the end of my review on City Queen Cosmetics. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Do you have any of these or looking to try them? What do you think of them? Share your opinions, would be great to hear from you! πŸ€—

So until next time my lovlies, take care and wrap up warm. This weather has a mind of it's own, so be prepared! πŸ˜„
Take care and stay Beautiful! πŸ˜˜πŸ’– xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍