Internet Shopping! 😊

Hello friends how are you all? Hope you are well πŸ€— I'm back again with another long overdue post! This post is quite old about 5/6 months old! Yes, I know I should've put it up ages ago, i'm actually quite far behind with my posts! πŸ˜–
Hopefully now I want to get back on track and just post as I go along, just hope I can keep up! Lol πŸ˜„
Anyways, today's post is about Internet Shopping. People these days are so busy with their lives, they most often don't shop in shops anymore! It's a sad truth, and with many shops going online, businesses are booming here on the internet! 😱 This has fast become a new trend for shopping, and with low prices, more variety and bargains galore, it only makes sense to shop on the internet! I have become an addict shopping online, because of the prices I pay for most products, that I don't usually find in the shops, which in fact is a great thing for me. Look at all the money I am ACTUALLY saving! 😍
So today I want to share with you some products that I bought online, which has become quite a collection! πŸ˜„ Check them out below! ⤵




Products: 

πŸ”Ή O! Circle Brush £3.99 from Ebay
πŸ”ΉAnastasia Beverly Hills (ABH) Eyebrow Pomade (replica) £1.49 from Ebay
πŸ”ΉSelfie Ring Light Clip On £3.99 from Ebay
πŸ”Ή Flat top Kabuki Make up Brush £1.00 from Ebay
πŸ”Ή M.A.C Studio Fix Fluid foundation in shade# NW30 £20.50 (after 10% discount code)
πŸ”Ή NYX High Voltage Lipstick in shade# Stone £2.99 from Ebay
πŸ”Ή NYX High Voltage Lipstick in shade# Flutter Kiss £2.99 from Ebay
πŸ”ΉNYX Intense Butter Gloss in shade# Cookie Butter £3.75
πŸ”Ή NYX Intense Butter Gloss in shade# Toasted Marshmallow £3.75 from Ebay



                >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>





These NYX Intense butter gloss & High Voltage Lipsticks are just too good! So rich & creamy, and intensely moisturising, they are indulgences for our lips! 😍 Non sticky and full coverage, these lipsticks and lip glosses are a Must for our make up kits! A huge variety of colors, almost as good to eat as are the names of the shades! πŸ‘Œ And as for the price, they're a real bargain for £2.99 & £3.75 πŸ€—
The original price from NYX stores for the Intense Butter Gloss is £6.00 and for the High Voltage is £6.50 so clearly you can see the savings I am making for the original products by buying online! 😘






The O! Circle Brush is my favourite! 😍 It's such a unique design and the brush itself is very good quality! The Brush looks like the toothbrush style make up brushes, so densely packed the bristles, making foundation/powder application a breeze! The brush is a good size and comes in it's own stotrage box, making it easy to store and portable to take anywhere with you πŸ‘Œ




Whilst I purchased the O! Circle brush, I had a slight blunder with the product. It was posted out to me, but upon arrival when I opened the box, the Brush was loose from the applicator handle, and I was unable to use it. I contacted the seller on Ebay saying I recieved my item, but it was broken on arrival. I gave them a photo to show how it was when I recieved it. Without hesitation, the seller promptly sent me out a replacement, and I didnt need to return the damaged product back to them. I was so relieved, and very happy with their service, I rated them 5 stars for their great professionalism πŸ€—

The next item I got from Ebay was the black & gold Kabuki make up brush. I really love this brush, it's so good. I purchased a pink color of this brush previously as I like the way it applies make up so effortlessly! πŸ’– This black brush was on auction on ebay, and was currently at the bidding price of 20p with free delivery as it was from China. So to make it mines, I offered the highest bid of £1.00 And within 2 hours, my bid was accepted! 😊 So I paid £1.00 for a very good brush and the color is so pretty, this brush will be very noticeable in my brushes collection! πŸ‘




The Selfie Ring Light is one thing I'd definately be needing, since i'm forever taking selfies! Makes a big difference to the way the photos come out. After all, I need to make sure I look perfect y'know! πŸ˜‰

Okidokes, the last 2 items is the MAC studio fix fluid and the Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow pomade.
The MAC studio fix fluid, I ordered it from the MAC website. When you first register with MAC they give you 10% off and another tip is if you sign up with Groupon and other websites that give you discount codes, that can be real handy for the things that you really want to buy desperately! πŸ˜„
And lastly the ABH eyebrow pomade was from Ebay. The original costs over £16, and it's nothing wow really, not that the original has any gold in it, or lasts forever on your eyebrows?! I think I got a good bargain for a replica that does the same thing literally, just fills in your brows! And as for the brand name? It's just a name, nothing really to die for?! πŸ˜‚

               
                         πŸ”šπŸ”šπŸ”šπŸ”šπŸ”šπŸ”šπŸ”šπŸ”š


Well guys that is the end of my blogpost. I hope you had a good read. Do you own any of these products? What is your opinion on Internet shopping? Is it really better than physically shopping in a shop? Why not share your thoughts? 😊

So I shall sign off here, and be back again soon with another great post. Don't forget to check out MAC and Ebay websites for amazing deals too πŸ€—So until next time, take care and stay Beautiful! πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ xXx

www.maccosmetics.com
www.ebay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍