Mini Haul December 2017

Hello friends, how are you all? Hope you are keeping well. Im back again with a late post! Do excuse me, my photos are all jumbled up and have been so busy that I am unable to put my posts up on time! πŸ˜– I am trying to catch up, but hope you will enjoy this post from me in the mean time!
So as you can see from the title of the post, it's a mini haul that I done last year just a bit before christmas time. All these items are from a new branch of TK Maxx which is in Dunstable, england. This branch of TK Maxx is within the White Lion retail park, and it is a very big branch, as it looks decievingly small from the outside πŸ€” Anyways, let me crack on!
Here is a list of the items that I got: ⤵




♡ Honey Nectar Body Scrub by MOR £2.99 from TK Maxx 150ml
♡ English Dahlia Eau De Toilette perfume by Yardley 125ml from TK Maxx £5.99
♡ Blending Brush by Miss Cop from TK Maxx £1.99





Okay, so first up is the English Dahlia perfume by Yardley. Yardley is a well known brand name, by which many of the classic scents are made like, Lily of the valley, Panache, English Rose etc. I bought this, because it's name is of resemblance to my niece! πŸ€— It is a very big bottle for a perfume, as probably the maximum is about 100ml, but this is huge at 125ml. I've never smelt this fragrance before, but it smells quite nice actually πŸ‘Œ It was more of a blind purchase, but all in all it isn't bad after all πŸ˜‰




Next is this Honey Nectar body scrub by MOR. When I read the description, Honey Nectar I had a feeling this will be good. By god, what do I say?! It smells so delicious! So good enough to eat! 😍 It's a nice gentle scrub, so doesn't feel harsh on the skin, and that divine fragrance just overwhelms your mind & body! πŸ’– This is definately my favourite!




Last is this blending brush by Miss Cop. This is a brand im not really familiar with, but nevertheless to say, it's a very good brush πŸ‘Œ It's soft synthetic bristles are just the right size, and effectively blends eyeshadow. This brush is a good choice, and you can never have enough brushes now can you?! πŸ˜‰



               ➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡➡


So friends this is the end of my blogpost. I hope you enjoyed reading it. I will try to catch up with all my former posts as soon as I can 😊 Do you have any of these products? What do you think of them? Share your thoughts below ⬇

Until next time, take care & stay beautiful πŸ˜˜πŸ‘ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Women's Wellbeing