February Mini Haul 2018 πŸ‘

Hello dear friends, how are you all?? Hope you are all well 😊 My oh my! We in the UK have been hit by heavy snow storms over the last few days, and damn I tell you, it is bitterly, bitterly cold outside! 😨 We are into March now and should be in Spring season, but this Beast from the East is really attacking us! The UK has been hit by a huge, dangerous winter storm from Europe, bringing about bitter cold weather, biting winds and a snow surge affecting the whole country! 😱 All over the news channels, there are warnings of heavy snowfall, treacherous driving conditions and even high alert weather warnings that there may even be danger to life! The severity of this wintry weather is real!! ⛄🌨
Warnings are in place that to stay put safe at home, and not to travel unless absolutely necessary. If you must venture out, to keep basic provisions with you to help you get by. It is really sad to see that some people are really hit hard by this bad weather, although most good people are just looking out for one another 😘
Anyways, just stay safe wherever you are, and be grateful that you're still πŸ†—πŸ‘

I am back today to share my recent mini haul with you all. Don't worry, I didn't do my mini haul during this snowy weather! πŸ˜„ Luckily I did my mini haul about 2 weeks back so by that time I was still safe and far from danger of the snow! 😊 I wanted to show you my bargains as they are really very nice, unique items. So let me start by showing you what I got!






Products: 

• Garnier Botanicals Gel Face wash 200ml from Tesco £3.49
• Evoluderm Lait DΓ¨maq Doux Cleansing Milk 250ml from TK Maxx £2.00
• Faith in Nature Organic Coconut Hand wash 300ml from TK Maxx £2.00
• Nature's Blend Rose & Charcoal Soap 250g from TK Maxx £3.99
• Cosmos & Harmony Hand made Soap 200g from TK Maxx £3.99


                          〰πŸ”Ή〰πŸ”Ή〰πŸ”Ή〰





Evoluderm's Cleansing Milk is my favourite! I am so amazed at how soft my skin feels after using this product! 😍 This brand is new to me, and usually I use micellar water or liquid make up removers to take my make up off, but this cleansing milk is a wonder product! Evoluderm is a french brand, hence the writing says, and when I came across this item in TK Maxx, I thought i'd give it a go as it smelt quite nice 😊 It's creamy milky like texture effectively takes all kinds of make up off, including waterproof, and leaves skin feeling soft, moisturised and non greasy. I was suprised to find it at £2.00 and honestly speaking this cleansing milk is a fantastic product. I would recommend this to those with dry skin, and believe me, even you will love this product! πŸ’˜






This Rose and Charcoal soap is an interesting product πŸŒΉπŸ•³ Made from Natural ingredients, Charcoal has fast become a wonder ingredient in many beauty products these days! Although the actual bar of soap may look scary to some because of the color, and wierdly wonderful to baffled customers, Charcoal isn't such a bad thing! 😊 Charcoal is meant to have many beauty uses, the only thing that puts people off is the black color, which looks scary! πŸ‘»πŸ˜‚
I havn't used the soap yet, although it smells nice, but I will do soon. Hope it doesn't disappoint! πŸ‘





The Garnier Botanicals gel face wash is a new product on the market. The color of the bottle is so pretty, which made me want to buy it 😍 This face wash is a gel like formula, that feels nice on the skin. It contains moisturisers, so wont dry your skin out. Made with 96% natural ingredients, nature lovers will love this pure product 🌿🌺 This face wash also smells so nice, can't stop sniffing it! πŸ˜„





The next item is the Organic Coconut Handwash from TK Maxx. This is another great buy product that I got for only £2.00! πŸ‘ Made from Natural, Organic Ingredients, this is a soothing handwash. Non drying and moisturising, keeps the skin comfortable with a light coconut fragrance. I love the smell of coconut, reminds me of a tropical beach! πŸ–





The last item is another soap from TK Maxx. This is a very beautiful looking soap, almost like a cluster of gemstones! 😍 It's a hand made two-toned soap that represents the elements of Astrological star signs. As you can see on the packaging, this soap is meant to represent the water element signs, Cancer ♋ Pisces ♓ and Scorpio ♏ which is me! (Scorpio) πŸ˜‰ The 2 colors on the soap green & purple are supposed to be for the two key ingredients Geranium & Lavender both of which have refreshing and soothing properties, and the design of the soap is striking too, that looks like it is crystalised! ❤ It smells wonderfully zingy with citrus notes, I can't wait to use this soap, as it looks so relaxing! πŸ‘Œ For £3.99 this soap looks attractive!




                   πŸ”Ή〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰πŸ”Ή


So friends, this is the end of my post. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Do you have any of these products? What are your thoughts on them? Leave your lovely comments below, would love to hear from you all.
I shall be back again soon with another lovely post. In the mean time, take care and stay safe in such weather conditions.
Until next time my lovelies, take care & stay Beautiful! πŸ˜™❤ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍