Make up Brushes set

Hello my friends, how are you all?? Hope you are all keeping well. 😊 There is a sudden chill factor in the Uk, and today we experienced somewhat a snowfall. Wasn't anything much, but was noticeably white. Luckily didnt quite settle in my region, was just soft mushy snow. My kids had a bit of fun though so all was not too bad! ⛄πŸ˜„
Anyways back to my blog. Today i will be reviewing some make up brushes set that i ordered from Ebay about 5 months ago. Yes, i know i'm a bit late to review, but to be honest, i had some stuff going on and also I totally forgot i had got these, as they were stashed away somewhere from when i was renovating my house πŸ˜„


Okay. So I got these brushes as a set of 10 makeup/foundation brushes. It was unbranded, and priced at £9.99 from a seller on ebay. These brushes seem to be the trend now in make up/foundation application πŸ‘
At first when i opened my package, it was just a normal thin cardboard box. Black in color with a clear window showing the size and quantity of the brushes. As it was unbranded, so there was no brand name or even at the back of the box it didn't have any writing to give any details about the brushes or who the manufacturer is. So I opened up the box & had a look at the brushes individually. There is 10 brushes of different head sizes. There is 5 brushes of round oval shape in different sizes. 3 in long thin brush sizes. And last 2 brushes have small round heads.
The plastic handles of the brushes are flexible, so moulding to your face shape shouldn't be a problem. The bottom of the handles have a slight groove, so you can grip the handle easily and comfortably. As for the bristles of the brushes, they are so thick and soft. Almost looks like a thatched roof! πŸ˜„ I tried the brushes against my face, to test the usage of these brushes. I must say these are pretty good, for unbranded brushes. My makeup & foundation comes on nice & smoothly, with a good even finish. Does not look patchy.
So for these brushes i will give a rating of 9/10. These brushes do a good job, and being unbranded doesn't seem to make any difference to the performance or quality of it either.
Usually these kind of brushes would cost around £40 plus, and in some you don't even get the full 10 brushes just about 5 or so.
Well all I can say is that my purchase of these brushes isn't too bad. At least I didn't waste my money, so all is good 😊








So guys that was the review of my make up brushes. I hope you enjoyed reading it. Do you own these brushes or anything similar? How do you find them? Do you like them or not? Leave your lovely comments below. Would be great to hear from you.

So until next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜™πŸ‘ xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍