My Winter Care Essentials

Hello my loves, how are you all? Hope you are well and getting over the new year/christmas blues! πŸ˜„ In my last blogpost I said i will be back again soon, and that it was undecided as to what my post will be about.
Well now I have decided, and it's about my Winter care essentials.
Just like in Summer how we take care of our skin, it's equally important in the Winter time aswell. With cold, often harsh weather of winter, we often don't take care of our skin properly, making our skin chapped, dry, itchy aswell as irritated and chaffed ❄⛄
Keeping skin moisturised aswell as hydrated, will prevent it from drying & cracking. Like how in summer time, we use sun protection and drink plenty fluids to keep protected & hydrated, it's just as important you follow a similar routine in the winter.
Here I will discuss some of my winter care products that I like to use for winter aswell as just all year round 😊


These are some of the products that I like to use during winter months.

● Avon Naturals Honey & Milk Hand lotion. 75ml from Avon Cosmetics. 99p

● St. Ives Daily Micro dermabrasion Facial scrub. 125ml from Tesco. £4.99

● Garnier Soft essentials Comforting cream wash. 200ml from Sainsbury's £2.00

● Nivea Hydro care Lip balm. Spf 15 From Poundland. £1.00

● Garnier Ultimate Blends sleek perfector Oil. 150ml from Tesco. £2.99

● Aveeno Shea Butter skin relief lotion. 300ml from Tesco £6.99

● Dove purely pampering Nourishing Body wash. 250ml from Boots. £1.00

● Vaseline petroleum Jelly. 100ml. From Poundland £1.00

The above are just some of the products that I like using around winter time because of the skin benefits I get from using them 😊

Lip balm is a must for me. Whether it's summer or winter, my lips always feel dry πŸ‘„Even though I keep my lips hydrated by using lipstick & lipglosses, I always use lip balm whenever i'm not wearing any lip products, so my lips are soft and do not dry out.

My Hands feel extra dry aswell as my face during winter months. πŸ‘ Using Hand cream or lotion of your choice will keep your hands soft & supple. Avon's milk & honey hand lotion was a treat at 99p, and cares for my hands, as it's made using natural ingredients 😊

My face feels dry and having sensitive skin does have an impact with the weather. With skin feeling more drier around this time, a rich emollient based face cream or deeply nourishing lotion will keep your face looking plump & hydrated. Aveeno is by far the best lotion I have tried. It's perfect for my sensitive skin and is rich in moisturisers, so my face is nourished & hydrated. And last's all day without feeling dry or tight πŸ’–

Vaseline is a wonder product. There are so many uses for it. I carry it with me all the time. It's a saviour, not only for just using on your lips, you can smooth on anywhere your skin feels dry. Vaseline helps to tame frizzy hair, holds your eyebrows in place like a brow gel. Use it to lubricate things, helps your eyelashes grow longer etc, etc. You name it, Vaseline is a multi purpose product that can save anyone's day! πŸ˜„

The Cold air & heating adds to our bodies feeling dry & our skin feeling tight. I like to use body oil to prevent my skin from feeling tight. And using deep moisturising body washes or shower cremes like Dove help to care & moisturise your skin, as dove products contain 1/4 moisturising cream to prevent your skin from drying out with an even ph balance, making them suitable for all skin types.

Face scrubs & washes can be used all year round. Scrubs are great to remove the build up of dry dead flaky skin. I like using the St. Ives micro derma brasion face scrub. It has tiny mineral crystals that effectively buff away dead skin, leaving my face with a smooth polished look.

Hair is also another thing that feels dry in winter. Taking care of your hair needn't cost you an expensive salon treatment. Nowadays there are many products to make your hair look good. Pantene & Dove have good shampoos that are suitable for dry hair. Some brands like Garnier have a complete hair care system specifically designed for your hair type. Whether you have normal or dry hair, colored or fine hair. There are products to match your need, from shampoo, conditioner, hair mask to oils. Spritzing a little oil into your hair will give is lustre & shine. Aswell as tame flyaways, and nourish dry hair & split hair ends. I just love the smell of this garnier hair oil. It smells chocolately & divine! 😍

The Garnier comforting face wash is really good! I got it for a bargain price of £2.00 as it was on clearance in sainsbury's. It's a comforting face wash that is suitable for all skin types aswell as for dry skin. Rich in moisturisers, it doesn't make your face dry or tight. Made with plant extracts, it's kind to your skin and I would highly reccomend this to all my beauty fans! πŸ‘Œ


Another thing I forgot to add was VO5's Hot oil hair treatment. I dont have any at the moment, but this product makes your hair look glossy & refreshed, leaving it full of bounce & vitality! πŸ‘

So friends, thats the end of my post.  Hope you enjoyed reading it and have inspired you to look your best & care for your skin with some of my favourite products.
Do you have any of them? Do you like them or suggest anything else? Share your opinions and your beauty secrets so other women feel inspired! πŸ‘

So until next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’– xXx





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍