What's in my Bag?

Hello dear readers, how are you all? Hope you are all well 😊 The weather here in the UK has not been too good lately. The days seem to be very dull and dark, and now seems so foggy. Driving is quite difficult, so need to be very careful. Anyways, apart from that, not much can be done, as it is winter after all 😝
Okay! now back to the point. Today I want to blog about something different. I usually always blog about make up etc, so today's post will be something new for me.

Today I decided to do a what's in my bag post. So basically i will be going through the contents of my bag that I am using at the moment & tell you what it is & why it's important for me 😊



So here is a pic of my handbag. I recently purchased this bag from TK Maxx. Well not exactly recently, i bought it back in August last year (2016) It's a designer handbag from Dune priced at £49.99. It's a crocodile skin effect black color that I bought for my nieces wedding. Havn't really used it much, but will be using it now as my other handbag is gone old.
Another pic shows the contents of my bag that i currently have in there. So will be going through them with you 😊


Ok, so first up, (this is in random order)
• handgel • perfume • charger • headphones

I always carry a handgel with me no matter what. Im a clean person. Catching germs & bugs is a nasty business. So carrying a little protection will keep you safe 😊
Sometimes I carry my phone charger around. The days when I know i will be out and about for a long time or will be doing heavy usage on my mobile, I carry it around with me so i can charge up when i'm low on battery. But otherwise my phone is strong enough to last me all day on moderate use πŸ‘
Perfume, I always carry as i need it to freshen up as i go. Don't want to be caught up smelly lol πŸ˜„
And headphones are a must! When you want to listen to some music privately, or catch up on social media without disturbing others. Or if you simply don't want folk listening to your private convo's, Lol πŸ˜‰


• vaseline tin • folding carrier bag • umbrella • hand cream

Umbrella is for when i'm out & about and use in emergency. Otherwise i'm usually always in my car, so don't have a chance to get caught out in the rain! ☔
The vaseline tin is a must! It's so handy for on the go uses. Essential for when you need to moisturise your skin, and my children use it to apply on their dry skin & lips πŸ‘„
I always carry a folding carrier bag with me. It's useful to carry things like shopping in, & with the 5p government carrier bag charge, people seem conscious to recycle their bags whenever they can. Plus most folding carrier bags are made from fabric, so it's more lightweight & portable. Better than the plastic carrier bag which often rips on the way before you can even come home with your shopping! πŸ˜‚
And hand cream is also an essential item to have in my bag. My hands are always feeling dry, and i constantly have the need to moisturise my hands, so this is an important item for my handbag.


•lipstick/lipgloss •wet wipes •tissue packet •powder compact

Lipsticks & lipglosses are the uppermost important items in my bag! πŸ˜‚ My handbag would be very empty without them lol!
Powder compact for touch-ups on the go. Tissues are extremely important too lol. Don't want to be stuck anywhere awkward without them πŸ˜‰ And the same applies to wet wipes aswell. They're very handy for on the go, and to instantly freshen up anywhere anytime! 😊


•purse • hair brush

My purse is very important! How else will I do my shopping then? πŸ˜„
Also contains all my store cards to buy goodies with & my driving license! 🚘
Hair brush because incase I mite want to tidy my hair or change hairstyles lol πŸ˜‰



•pens • sweets/candy •keys

Sweets and candy are the one thing you will always see in my bag no matter what! My kids and nieces & nephews are always raiding my handbag, because they know that sweets and candy of any sort will definately be found in my bag! πŸ˜‚
I always carry a pen or two with me. Handy when you need to write something or lend a pen to someone. But because most likely you wont get your pen back, at least you have a spare one! πŸ˜‚
And lastly but most importantly my keys! My keys are the thing I worry most about in my bag. On my keyring it has my home keys, and my car key. Wouldn't want to be stuck anywhere without it! 😣

So guys that was my 'what's in my bag?' Post for you. Luckily i'm a clean person that's why you wont find any old reciepts, crumbs or yucky stuff in my bag! The thought of it just makes me cringe! 😷

Well guys, I hope you liked reading my post. Are you a junkie who loads lots of things in your bag with things whether you need it or not? Or a tidy person who needs essential but minimal things?
Start the debate below! πŸ‘

Well friends thats all for today. I will be back soon with something new and different hopefully! πŸ’ƒ

So until next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’– xXxXx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍