Neutrogena Hydro Boost facewash & cream review

Hello dear readers, how are you all? Hope you are well. The weather here in the UK is topsy turvy! It seem's to be raining, then sunny, then mild and cold all rolled in one! πŸ˜„
Today i'm back with a new blogpost. I will be sharing my reviews with you on 2 products that i've been using for a month now and have been enjoying the experience of it 😊


I bought Neutrogena's Hydro boost face wash & gel cream from Boots. These are a new range from Neutrogena. I have used Neutrogena products before but this is a totally new innovation 😍
 The idea of hydro boost is to boost the skin with water as a main hydration factor. These products are especially formulated with Hyaluronic Gel to help keep the skin soft and plump.
The gel cream is a lightweight gel like cream that feels deeply hydrating on the skin. Absorbs easily without feeling greasy or sticky. It has a soothing effect on the skin and feels as though your face has been drenched in a rich watery mask.
It is most suitable for dry skin types. A mild yet richly nourishing formula that keeps your skin feel moisturised & refreshed all day long without feeling dry or tight. Because i have dry & sensitive skin, this is a relief product for me, that keeps my skin looking great all day long! 😍


The other product i got was the hydro boost face wash. This face wash is also amazing. With caring ingredients, this face wash also hydrates the skin without feeling dry. It's like a surge of moisture to pep up the hydration levels within the skin's epidermal layers, ensuring that a good level of moisture is maintained to help keep our skin looking vibrant and fresh.
The facewash feels cool & soothing on my face without drying it out πŸ‘Œ
Because i have been using these 2 products for about a month now, i have noticed my skin doesn't feel that dry anymore. Unlike in winter, my face used to feel dry & patchy, but after using these, i feel as though my face is replenished and comfortable. I would definately recommend these products to anyone who suffers from dry & sensitive skin. These products are worth it! πŸ’–

My overall rating  for the use and experience of Neutrogena's Hydro boost range is:
5/5
I really like the quality and performance of these products. My skin has benefitted from using them so i know that these were worth the money i spent on it! πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Boots have a great deal going on now on the Hydro Boost range. Check out the Boots website. I will leave a link below πŸ˜‰ so don't miss out on these great offers.



So my lovlies, I hope you all enjoyed reading my post 😊 I will be back again soon with another post, so keep an eye out.

Until next time, Take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™πŸ’– xXxXx

Boots.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍