Milani Cosmetics

Hello there peeps! I'm back again! πŸ˜„ hope you are doing well. I really love to blog for you all, but other commitments keep me away... 😒 lol. But i will try to make more effort in what i love doing best, and that is... Blogging! πŸ˜‰

So friends, today my post is about Milani Cosmetics. Last week I ordered some make up from Beauty Bay. I will leave a link below so you guys can check out this awesome website! πŸ‘

Beauty Bay is a one stop health & beauty website that has products from so many famous brands! Some that you may be familiar with & others you will be keen to know. So I have recently kind of bombarded my make up stash with Gerard Cosmetics. I have a huge huge collection of their make up, honestly! But this time, i thought i would give Milani cosmetics a try.
I ordered the much raved about Conceal & Perfect 2 in 1 foundation and the Amore matte lip cream. The Conceal & perfect foundation is just WOW! 😍


The purpose of the foundation is a concealer & foundation in 1 product. The product comes in a glass bottle with 30ml foundation. It has a pump so that is very good. The foundation claims to have medium to full coverage, is waterproof & sweat resistant aswell as feel lightweight on the skin. I got it in the shade 05 Warm Beige, as it looked quite close to my skin shade. Because I have never used this brand before, so i kept looking at reviews and images of how i think it will match my skin tone. It was a tough decision lol, but finally got there in the end! πŸ˜„

The other product I got was their Amore matte lip cream in the shade #20 Sugar. The lip cream like a matte formula of liquid lipstick. The shade is very beautiful, but just a tad too dark! I didn't expect it to be that dark, but it's more of a vampish maroon color, but nonetheless a gorgeous color πŸ‘Œ



The Foundation? What can I say about it? It's a very comfortable long lasting foundation that effortlessly hides imperfections and evens out skin tone. Even though it's a bit on the thick side of formulation, the foundation is non sticky and blends extremely well. The coverage is buildable so it can be customised to your skin color, without feeling thick or heavy.
When i tried this for the 1st time, it immediately reminded me of Clinique's beyond perfecting 2 in 1 foundation. It almost feels the same I would say. Just the brand name differentiates it. Another thing is the price. Whereas Clinique foundations are priced in excess of £20+ Milani however is nothing within that region!
So I am very impressed with Milani's foundation. I use it almost everyday now, as it makes me feel confident and even toned πŸ˜™

As for the lip cream, it's the only kind of lipstick that's being worn these days! Maybe because i got such a dark shade that is why application looked a bit messy. But otherwise good staying power. Did feel a little dry after a while, and removal of the lip cream was a bit of a task. I would recommend using an oil based or creamy make up remover to take the lip cream off πŸ‘ but otherwise it's not too bad as i've never tried the brand before so didn't know what to expect.

But overall Milani is a good brand. There are loads more shades in the liquid lipstick & lip creams range. So check out the other colors too! πŸ‘Œ


●Milani Conceal & perfect 2 in 1 foundation & concealer. Shade: 05 warm beige. 30ml. £11.00

●Milani Amore matte lip cream. Shade: #20 Sugar. 6g. £8.00




So dear friends, I hope you all enjoyed my review on Milani cosmetics. I will be leaving a link to Beauty Bay below, so don't forget to check them out! 😊

Signing off for now. Until next time, take care & stay beautiful! πŸ˜™✌ xXx

beautybay.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mental Health Awareness 🀯

Corona Virus 🦠🧫

Primark New Finds 😍